Author Topic: out of space diabolo video  (Read 9054 times)

Jouni

out of space diabolo video
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
What.. didnt like the music? I think it fitted perfectly on the video, and the mixture of electro and reggae just makes the feeling relaxed. Of course its an opinion question and myself of course as a big Prodigy fan think that its great :D And great working on 1, 2 and 3 diabolos you got there :shock:
Charly says: Always tell your mummy
before you go off somewhere..

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »
Nice vid, very smooth, like your style. Sander i think i saw you at Ieper, not sure though, congrats on the 3d. You managed to combine a good video with the 2nd most annoying piece of music ever(dont forget crazy frog),
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

Japjap

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 05:39:28 PM »
I had already favourited that in Youtube ages ago. :)
I started diaboloing this summer ;)

sander p

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 07:16:02 PM »
Quote from: Pete
Nice vid, very smooth, like your style. Sander i think i saw you at Ieper, not sure though, congrats on the 3d. You managed to combine a good video with the 2nd most annoying piece of music ever(dont forget crazy frog),

yes that right i saw you in ypres too. i think you were that guy with 3 yellow diabolo's, youre really good youre shuffle is really nice i wish i had such a nice shuffle :D

sander p

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 08:46:41 PM »
i know it is a little bit late but i found a site were you can download my video now for the people who are interested :D

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1056566F59617C4F

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal