Author Topic: Need ideas for video based on the theme "from these eyes"  (Read 2158 times)

jamzjazz

• Donator
Need ideas for video based on the theme "from these eyes"
« on: October 20, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
My friend is doing a video for college work with this as his theme and he wants to make it a diabolo video and were having great trouble coming up with any ideas for the theme "from these eyes".

We have been through the idea of filming litterally from my eyes as i dodiabolo as it would be extreamly hard to do right (even if we did film from a ledge over my shoulder it would be right).

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
Re: Need ideas for video based on the theme "from these eyes"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »
the moment i saw those words i was thinking "performers perspective". Get a skatehelmet, tape and a camcorder and start filming diabolo with the camera taped to the helmet. OR you could make a video describing what your "meaning" of diabolo is. Just make a film of you, doing some tricks and just simply mess around and have fun in the background while you speak and describe what the feeling of diabolo is and how you see it. Just some ideas.

-Tipper
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

jamzjazz

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 02:08:28 PM »
Thanks good ideas but it would be too shakey i think if i taped it to my head. Plus im not a great speaker and it would be good if it is more like a diabolo video. Thanks for the advice anyway we may use parts of it.

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 05:18:51 PM »
Thanks good ideas but it would be too shakey i think if i taped it to my head.

I skate and sometimes me and a couple of friends do it and it works just fine. Just avoid looking from side to side or something like that. But your always welcome to ask for any help  ;)

-Tipper
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal