Author Topic: Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo  (Read 3355 times)

Chiok

• Donator
Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« on: June 27, 2006, 01:08:39 PM »
Hey people,

Now some of you may know Wes Peden or know who he is (top technical juggler), but something that I didn't know, that he was also a diaboloist!  Good enough to keep 3 Jumbo Harlequins up in the air!

http://www.thewjf.com/2006/profilevideos/Wes_WJF_Promo.mov

Didn't know he did diabolo, bastard, he's just too good at everything.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

TimEllis

Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 02:38:36 PM »
Yeah he lives about 20 minutes away from me.  One of my favorite / most hated people.  He's just amazing at everything.  He does yo-yo, kendama, spinning tops, unicycles, and plays with matches, and likes Homestar Runner.  One of the sweetest things about him is you can just make some ridiculous trick up, and he'll be like "oh you mean like this?"  and he'll do it.
Keeping the world safe from boring people,

Tim Ellis

Check out my YouTube tutorials! 
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TimEllis

fredo

Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 02:45:24 PM »
nice! pretty solid 3high  :D

btw, nice 6club sissors,as well as a quite good 5b to 7b kick-up!  :wink:

Domi

• VotW Contributor
Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 04:14:58 PM »
Very good  video!
He is pretty good in balls and clubs
Very impressive!

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 04:48:31 PM »
Will he enter the diabolo competition or are those clips just there for the sake of being there?
Behind your back is your front.

CirqueKid

Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 07:40:23 PM »
Wow, amazing!

*admit's defeat and walks away from computer*
[BBCode] Insert signature here! [/BBCode]

MikeW

• Donator
Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 01:52:28 AM »
yeah, wes is a pretty awesome at just about everything, particularly clubs. As for his diabolo stuff. hes pretty good, and he knows how to make any trick look f'n beautiful, but i dont think hes at WJF diabolo qualitly. from what ive seen him do with diabolo, he can do most 1 and 2d stuff, but ive never seen him do anything original that im aware of. Ive gotten to the point where i can do most of the tricks ive seen him do, but hes got them friggin solid and smooth, while mine look like a panic-ie "OMG WTF just happened!" kinda thing.

and SkaBoss... i thought u lived in geneseo? and wes in rochester? if im not mistaken they were an hour and half apart when i talked to you. then again i could be wrong about the whole thing.
I do what no one else does today so that i can live like no one else can tomorrow.

TimEllis

Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 06:32:00 AM »
Mike.....Geneseo is 1/2 hour south along the 390.  And I know what you mean about his tricks being totally smooth.  My favorite thing is...every time I see him, he's like Oh Tim!  Check out this new trick I saw!  And he does some crazy thing he stole from like Antonin or Eric or Ryo or some other big name.  

I recommend checking out Joe and Wes 3.  I'm not sure where it's available yet, but once it goes on IJDb, it'll definitely be worth watching (even though there's no diabolo).  However, Wes and I will be filming a diabolo movie soon!  So that should be exciting.
Keeping the world safe from boring people,

Tim Ellis

Check out my YouTube tutorials! 
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TimEllis

martijn

Wes Peden's WJF 06 Promo
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »
Yup, that's an awesome video. Congrats on all the big tricks Wes :) I loved the ring stuff as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal