Author Topic: diabolo in the 21st century by dekel azulay  (Read 10417 times)

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
diabolo in the 21st century by dekel azulay
« on: August 21, 2006, 08:39:21 PM »
it is not the video that i wrote {coming soon...} because it is in my fiend camera and until i will get it.... i bought a new camera :D

i didnt knew to write production :lol:  until now so when i made the movie i knew onlly realisation as in better together. :P

hope you will enjoy.

video google:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5533163787194230768

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 09:51:28 PM »
nice stuff, I really like the switch stick sun with three, and there was a lot of other good stuff in there. great music too. I enjoyed the video. keep up the good work!
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 10:51:45 PM »
nice skills with 3 man.  a very clean 3 high pattern and inspiration to keep working on my 3 low cause I just got it a short while ago.  Thanks

Josh

MikeW

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 11:14:41 PM »
you never fail to impress me. As Josh said, very clean 3d stuff. Cant wait to see more!

Mike Willett
I do what no one else does today so that i can live like no one else can tomorrow.

GbH

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »
Quote from: Sharpes
I really like the switch stick sun with three

Yep, interesting that you should notice that.  I've often wondered why you don't see it more often, as it was almost certainly the first ever 3-low diabolo trick to be landed successfully.

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 12:30:07 AM »
There's a fellow that's spent alot of time on 3D.  Nice skills though, very clean for the most part.

I think it's those yellow Finesses, did very well for Antonin in Diabology and Pete nowadays.  Yeah, that's it, it's always the props...

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 09:03:19 AM »
Quote from: Chiok
I think it's those yellow Finesses, did very well for Antonin in Diabology and Pete nowadays.  Yeah, that's it, it's always the props...

"A bad workman always blames his tools." Nah I think finesses do seem to help people when working on 3d. There seems to be a lot more 3D diaboloists that use finesses then circii.

Nice clean 3D stuff! Keep it up.
Behind your back is your front.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 11:15:17 AM »
Outstanding once again - your 3 high is damn near perfect - that a lot of control in those young hands
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »
good stuff. i liked the sprinkler, sun, horizontal suicide tansfer thing. that was my highlight.

good work keep it up

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »
Quote from: guppygould

"A bad workman always blames his tools." Nah I think finesses do seem to help people when working on 3d. There seems to be a lot more 3D diaboloists that use finesses then circii.

i dont agree with that because i think that finess is just lighter than sircus so younger peopel like me can use tham and as some peopel wrote here befor, younger people are tring higher numbers.
and that is why you see more 3d with finss

and just for exmple for me it is better to work on 3 low with finss to dont get tierd.
but i prefer to work on 4d high with yo ho or sircus because they are stay able and tha onlly rision that in the last vid i did 4 with finss has because i did a self start and it is hard to use sircus for me.

you can take ofek shilton as an ather exmple.

martijn

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 02:01:44 PM »
<rant>Yeah, but remember Finesses are terrible! Circus diabs are just so much more stable and nice to play with. I really don't see why so many people (not just the younger ones) still play with Finesses... I hate Finesses!</rant>

*Arjan, back me up here please :P*

Back to the video, good stuff, very high skill level with 3.

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2006, 02:21:23 PM »
thats was an amazing video and great music, your 3 high (and low for that matter) are fantastic. hope to see more videos from you.
zack turner

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2006, 03:01:18 PM »
Quote from: dekel a
Quote from: guppygould

i dont agree with that because i think that finess is just lighter than sircus so younger peopel like me can use tham and as some peopel wrote here befor, younger people are tring higher numbers.
and that is why you see more 3d with finss

and just for exmple for me it is better to work on 3 low with finss to dont get tierd.
but i prefer to work on 4d high with yo ho or sircus because they are stay able and tha onlly rision that in the last vid i did 4 with finss has because i did a self start and it is hard to use sircus for me.

you can take ofek shilton as an ather exmple.

Triple Quote!

You make a good point about younger people prefering Finesses but a lot of other people use Finesses. Particularly the French for some reason.
Behind your back is your front.

fredo

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2006, 05:29:34 PM »
Cool vid! Can't wair for your next one!

I still prefer finesses as well, they just look and fit better to my style  :P

The Vitamin Guy

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2006, 06:17:51 PM »
Video was great! It was nice to see what you can do with 2 and 1 diabolos. 3 high great, also 3 low. Keep up the good work.

And yeah, RHCP rocks!
The Vitamin Guy

Arjan

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 07:20:42 PM »
Quote from: Martijn
<rant>Yeah, but remember Finesses are terrible! Circus diabs are just so much more stable and nice to play with. I really don't see why so many people (not just the younger ones) still play with Finesses... I hate Finesses!</rant>

*Arjan, back me up here please :P*

Back to the video, good stuff, very high skill level with 3.

Yeah finesses suck!  :lol:

kamikace

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 12:20:39 AM »
of course arjan  :P
Rooted diabolist.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 12:44:02 AM »
haha you guys wish finesse suck  :P   Finesse have a good weight and keep speed for a decent time and look at antonin he uses finesse.  Who are you too say antonin's equipment sucks? lol just jking but I think that finesse are pretty good.

Josh

sander p

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 07:07:08 AM »
look at the collaboration video antonin plays with circus too. Last week i bought 3 circus  and they are much better for 3d so i have to agree with martijn and arjan and everybody else :)

Arjan

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 07:29:33 AM »
Quote from: J_J777
haha you guys wish finesse suck  :P   Finesse have a good weight and keep speed for a decent time and look at antonin he uses finesse.  Who are you too say antonin's equipment sucks? lol just jking but I think that finesse are pretty good.

Josh

I don`t care who plays or does not play with finesses, I just say they suck. The only advantage I see is when you use them for some time, and switch back to circus, everything seems so easier!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal