Author Topic: Performance Theme (Flight) Ideas?  (Read 9497 times)

Jester

Re: Performance Theme (Flight) Ideas?
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 10:14:32 PM »
my first thought was

Elevation
by U2

just my 2 cents
do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

Beni

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 06:12:54 PM »
I though ride of the valkryes as well when I read this. I think you should do "impossible" tricks (tricks that look impossible to non-diaboloists e.g. whip catch) but that's just what came to mind.
How well equipped is the circus? i.e. does it have trapezes/unicycles/tightropes and can anyone in your diabolo group do them? Diabolo while trapezing would be 'flying' but also quite hard. I like the dea of an LED show where you just see the diabolo, high tosses to someone standing on a high platform or something would look like flying and there is a lot of passing techniques for low to high passing (of baguettes and diabolos - the wall part).

Niek van Laun

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 11:59:58 AM »
Well its maybe not so good as the songs listed above(lyric whise) but it enables a much more energetic performance in my eyes.

Dj jean---> Get ready for the launch

Nice to add a lift, infinite suicide combo(or duicide) after the Countdown in the song ;)

Or Mr. Trapped in the closet style        -        I believe I can Fly  R. Kelly

Hope u got some inspiration by now ;)

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »
Miz - In the sky (she┬┤s japanese though so you might wanna find the english version ;))

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal