Author Topic: kah hoe's 3diabolos  (Read 4877 times)

kah hoe

kah hoe's 3diabolos
« on: October 07, 2006, 12:19:29 PM »
here's my video~ i just started learing with 3d,can anyone tell me what happend with my 3d?? ??? please explain with simple english,because my english is bad! sorry... :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCiRIOzCPg

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Re: kah hoe's 3diabolos
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »
You don't want to just move your hand really quickly but you want to really feel it when your lifting the diabolo with your left hand.  If you don't lift the diabolo the pattern would get smaller and smaller.  I don't know much about that type of start but keep working on it cause 3 is definetly worth it.

Btw, are you chinese?  I was just wondering cause I am.  Have fun!
Josh

kah hoe

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 03:04:05 PM »
ya~ i am chinese and i from malaysia! :D how about you?? ???

kah hoe

what problem with my 3d???
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:51:22 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3_72JeWJRw

can anyone tell me what problem with my 3d?? what can i do now??

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 12:16:27 PM »
Your left hand is having very little effect on the diabolos.  You need to work on lifting each diabolo as it leaves your left hand.  You need that control so you can slow the shuffle down and correct the spacing of the diabolos. 

Your left hand hasn't had to work that way for 2 diabolos, so I think it's the thing you need to focus on.  Try to get an upwards lift on each diabolo as it leaves the left hand side.  You want the diabolos to take more time getting to the right hand side.  I think that even people who appear to have a very right handed shuffle have learned how to vary the throws from their left hand.  I can now run 3 with my left hand doing almost nothing and my right hand pushing each diabolo hard, but I don't think I could have learned that without first learning how to lift each diabolo with my left hand.

Just keep at it!  It's hard work but you're getting there. 

kah hoe

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 12:38:31 PM »
Your left hand is having very little effect on the diabolos.  You need to work on lifting each diabolo as it leaves your left hand.  You need that control so you can slow the shuffle down and correct the spacing of the diabolos. 

Your left hand hasn't had to work that way for 2 diabolos, so I think it's the thing you need to focus on.  Try to get an upwards lift on each diabolo as it leaves the left hand side.  You want the diabolos to take more time getting to the right hand side.  I think that even people who appear to have a very right handed shuffle have learned how to vary the throws from their left hand.  I can now run 3 with my left hand doing almost nothing and my right hand pushing each diabolo hard, but I don't think I could have learned that without first learning how to lift each diabolo with my left hand.

Just keep at it!  It's hard work but you're getting there. 

thanks barnesy,i will try it! ;D

kah hoe

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 07:41:47 AM »
barnesy,but why some of them shuffle 3d,their left hand didnt move one??

kah hoe

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 11:04:55 AM »
improving...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCa1FJ6Um8

i just miss it~
aiks~ :P

Christopher

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 01:57:09 PM »
Very good now, at least 10 shuffles till you drop one and you don't have to use your left hand.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 03:38:29 PM »
No offense but not using ur left hand is a bad idea.  I think ur very close to your shuffle because your left hand has finally realized what it should be doing so you just need to solidify your shuffle.  But keep using ur left hand!

Josh

kah hoe

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 04:40:43 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal