Author Topic: 1D whip duicide to behind the back catch  (Read 2054 times)

von_Ungern_Sternberg

• Planet Diabolo Project
1D whip duicide to behind the back catch
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:48:45 PM »
Hi, I'm reading the topic of this forum since a while. I usualy didn't send messages, because I find the answers of my questions without posting, but this time I didn't  :'(
Well, I'm trying to make a 1d whip ducide to behind the back, and to have the diabolo FREE a the end of my trick. ( I read this topic : [tutorials + bonus] whip duicides, kicked miniGs and 8 rings , but it didn't help me...)
When I try to do the trick, I catch the diabolo on the left ( I'm a right handed) at this moment, the diabolo is free, there isn't any knot.
Then I do an impultion with my wrist to send my sticks behind my back. If I do it this way, there is a strange knot at the end. ( the knot is like a left + a right wrap)
If I do the impulsion whit all my fore arm, there isn't a knot a the end of the trick, but I have to run on right,to catch my sticks...

So do you have a solution to my problem?

fredo

Re: 1D whip duicide to behind the back catch
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:53 PM »
You needn't turn the wrist so much that you really give drive to the sticks. Just do the (one handed) sun and let go off the sticks. And let it go off especially more to your right and a bit more to the back than you think you actually should at the beggining. at least with alu sticks it should work well like this. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal