Author Topic: Are You Alone With Diaboloing  (Read 8677 times)

crunchy

Re: Are You Alone With Diaboloing
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
i ve infected a few people around me, but no one is seriously busy with expanding their skills.
I don't mind, so i m the only one in my surroundings who has skills.  
So when I m performing i know that no one can beat me :)

but it would be nice if i would have some competition. Just for keeping me training..
Diabolo for Life!

Nahxela

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2007, 02:47:55 AM »
I'm somewhat alone... I know people who do diabolo, but aren't especially avid about it, so I'm technically alone, although I do know plenty of people online :)
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

Rastaman

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 09:50:37 AM »
Hearing what you guys have to say makes me quite happy, since im not all alone in this habbit :) But big difference is that i am one of the few guys who seriously play diabolo in my country ;D soo i have to be happy training all by myself
Peace and Love to all diaboloers!

pus

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 12:20:29 PM »

Hearing what you guys have to say makes me quite happy, since im not all alone in this habbit :) But big difference is that i am one of the few guys who seriously play diabolo in my country ;D soo i have to be happy training all by myself

Feel you Cap'n! I don't know anybody who's really into diabolo but me. That was one really sucky thing about moving, cause now I'm all alone with my hobby. But I'm happy though I feel kinda special when people watch my stuff, cause they have never seen anything like it ;D

m8
ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v

Rastaman

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 02:44:13 PM »
If you are living in Norway as it says in your profile then there are more diabolo players and jugglers there. i for sure know like 2-3 guys that play diabolo quite good in Norway. you should work more on making new relations and contacts but i hope since then you can manage well by yourself  ;D
Peace and Love to all diaboloers!

Rusty

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »
Give us the names of these good diabolo players in Norway. The people in Norway is spread out and there are too few jugglers here.

Anders
Norway

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 10:47:09 PM »
I kind of have the same problem, I wish there was somebody that I knew close to here to either teach me, or compete with me, there are some people but one doesn't even have a diabolo (lol), the other 2 just diabolo because they do general juggling, and focus more or clubs, rings, and balls, so I have no real competition or teachers. >.< and I suck at using the internet as a resource...
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

Nahxela

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »

Feel you Cap'n! I don't know anybody who's really into diabolo but me. That was one really sucky thing about moving, cause now I'm all alone with my hobby. But I'm happy though I feel kinda special when people watch my stuff, cause they have never seen anything like it ;D

m8
That's cool, I've got a similar situation, but the only problem is, if you do certain awesome tricks, the audience doesn't always care that much... Like to me it seems most non-diabolists don't really care for slackwhips and eiffel towers, in fact, most of the time they seem to only care about (high) tosses/releases and multiple shuffles...
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal