Author Topic: [Video] 2006 Session  (Read 9763 times)

Le Raton Laveur

[Video] 2006 Session
« on: November 13, 2006, 01:32:36 PM »
Hi everybody. A year have passed and i have decided to make a video. So I am happy to show you my new video...

I have realised this video using Adobe After effect and Adobe Premiere pro. This is a personal video which contains personals tricks and combos. Hope you like it ...  ;D

You can download the video >> HERE <<
This is a WMV of 42 Mo ...

If you like my video you can let comments on my blog

sander p

Re: [Video] 2006 Session
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »
amazing video :o especially the editting part its amazing and the tricks are verry good too.

Haukau

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 04:24:46 PM »
Really nice video, i love it. Nice tricks and nice effects :) Nice edititng.

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 05:36:55 PM »
hey great video, liked the tricks as much as i liked the editing, and the editing was amazing
zack turner

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 05:40:51 PM »
Nice trick and amazing editing. It's probably the best editing I've seen on a diabolo video. Some of the combos were a bit similar but other that that it was an awesome video.
Behind your back is your front.

fredo

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 08:59:58 PM »
Wow, cool one! The beginning was so cute  ;D! Tricks were a bit repetitive, but well executed, so keep it up!

It's probably the best editing I've seen on a diabolo video.
so you haven't seen better together?

Martijn

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 09:18:44 PM »
Nice trick and amazing editing. It's probably the best editing I've seen on a diabolo video.

Or any other video? ??? I'm sorry, but I thought the editing was very cheesy. Just a few effects that you movie maker users have never seen! I'm amazed by you people who think this has the best editing on a diabolo video you've ever seen.

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »
Wow, cool one! The beginning was so cute  ;D! Tricks were a bit repetitive, but well executed, so keep it up!

yes yes.. but then again: "..my world is not this world" is best edited diabolo video on net! (not going to diabology or another commercial diabolo dvds)

Martijn

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 09:31:22 PM »
Even though I edited it myself, and a lot of you will probably think I'm being an arrogant **** here, I think that the D.ca Collaboration video is one of the best edited diabolo video's out there (I'm saying one of the best, because there are a lot of others, like Smile, Feel Good Inc., Gunn High school video, Benvenuto in mia casa, SCJ - New Years, Abe Ziamehr, Buskonature, Langley Devils Diabolo and ofcourse the Diabolocamp No 1 Convention Video 1 & 2, which are also excellent diabolo videos... there is no such thing as "the best" edited diabolo video)

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 10:47:01 PM »
Even though I edited it myself, and a lot of you will probably think I'm being an arrogant c*ck here, I think that the D.ca Collaboration video is one of the best edited diabolo video's out there (I'm saying one of the best, because there are a lot of others, like Smile, Feel Good Inc., Gunn High school video, Benvenuto in mia casa, SCJ - New Years, Abe Ziamehr, Buskonature, Langley Devils Diabolo and ofcourse the Diabolocamp No 1 Convention Video 1 & 2, which are also excellent diabolo videos... there is no such thing as "the best" edited diabolo video)

heh, my opinion is that there really is "the best" edited video..
http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1771.0

but ONLY edited.. of course its not feel good inc or wheels or umberto's stuff or anything like that when it comes to DIABOLO tricks, but it has really nice editing and thats why i have to mention about it.. :)

Martijn

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 11:08:41 PM »
Yeah, like I meant to say... it's just a matter of taste :)

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 03:53:21 AM »
I thought the editing on this video was nice. Couple of funny little bits with the hands pulling, but the slow motion was well executed. Seriously, there's not enough slow-mo in juggling today. It made some mediocre or sloppily executed tricks (the little stick release at the beginning) seem pretty sweet.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 07:34:39 AM »
I've never used premiere so I didn't know what it was capable of. No-one has used any editing like that before which is probably what made it stand out.
Behind your back is your front.

Le Raton Laveur

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 12:26:04 PM »
Ok thanks for your reactions.

Firstly i want to say something on the editing to end the discusse.

My opinion on what "guppygould" say is that special effect that I use are new in Diabolo editing. But I won't say that it is the best editing. Indeed some videos like "imperfectcirquelmq" are very well editing and without special effects are better than mine. For my part i have worked on transition but i must say that the content is not so good than other video.

Ps: Martjin the link for the collaborative video which is on the main page of diabolo.ca is dead so I never see this "collaboration video" which seems very interesting. Could you give me the link please?

Sorry for my bad english...

Martijn

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »
Ps: Martjin the link for the collaborative video which is on the main page of diabolo.ca is dead so I never see this "collaboration video" which seems very interesting. Could you give me the link please?

Thanks for letting us know. Sean! Go fix it :P Here is the correct thread: http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1875

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »
Fixed. Nice video by the way.

In terms of editing, we really are discussing how much one values special effects vs. clean good old editing. This video certainly has some of the more advanced special effects used in diabolo videos. How much one likes or dislikes such effects will vary. If you want to and can use such effects all the power to you. Special effects, however, certainly aren't needed to create an excellent video. Carefully timed plain cuts that fit the video content and music are all you need for a well edited video (as we see in most TV shows and many movies).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal