Author Topic: [video] Introducing Flow  (Read 13922 times)

Niko

Re: [video] Introducing Flow
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 03:16:36 PM »
Yes, they were circuses whit special hub's->modified by jurgen http://www.diabolonet.de/ . Flow use those too, but there just happen to be circuses only once in one of my clips.

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 05:17:39 PM »
ya, i'm downloading now, didn't realise it was so long but seeing as no1 else is playing online RPG's eating all the bandwidth i can download at a decent rate.

Sean (mod edit: Don't you mean Norbi? ;)) if you could still get the 45MB version up for those with slower connections that'd be good.
Thanks
Aiden

Yeah, sorry about that.  I randomly went away fpr the weekend... real spur of the moment thing.  I was in town and someone called me up saying 'im coming through town to goto Plymouthg, want to come?' so i did.  I was away from Friday-Now.  I had nearly finished converting then my computer froze for the first time like ever!

I know there is now a smaller file, but mine will be small AND quicktime.  be ready in a few hours (that's allowing time for complications) if everything goes to plan.

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 07:48:49 PM »
tada
www.norbithejuggler.co.uk/introducingflow.mp4

It's 50Mb, very good quality, and mp4  :)

Sorry about the delay, i hope people are still interesting.

I should probably now comment on it... That was awesome!  I really loved some of the passing stuff, 4 looks really nice low down like that.  There were some super cool 1 diabolo suicide things in there, and a lot of other crazy cool things.  I also really enjoyed the skate-around shots.

Cheers

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »
Yeah, sorry about that.  I randomly went away fpr the weekend... real spur of the moment thing.  I was in town and someone called me up saying 'im coming through town to goto Plymouthg, want to come?' so i did.  I was away from Friday-Now.  I had nearly finished converting then my computer froze for the first time like ever!

I know there is now a smaller file, but mine will be small AND quicktime.  be ready in a few hours (that's allowing time for complications) if everything goes to plan.

Oh yeh, sorry, i'm not paying attention  :D

Thanks for the lower quality vid Norbi, good for those on slower connections :D
ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST WRITING THIS TO SAY GOODBYE.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2006, 08:06:33 AM »
I finally get around to commenting on it...

Great video! It kept my interest even with its long length. You inspired me with your fisheye lens, my next video is gonna have some fisheye shots ;)

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »
guys, mabey you should put up an infitite mini-genocide tutorial (the thing your friends were doing nearing the end of the video with the mini-g and then unwrapping and repeating) thats a sweet trick
ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST WRITING THIS TO SAY GOODBYE.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal