Author Topic: [VIDEO] Necropeaches (Silver Creek Jugglers)  (Read 11030 times)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Re: [VIDEO] Necropeaches (Silver Creek Jugglers)
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 10:44:43 AM »
I can't believe I missed it. :( If anyone can send it to me it would be much appreciated.
Behind your back is your front.

martijn

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 01:10:38 PM »
Dude, seriously, what the hell are you thinking? It was awesome, put it back up there man! :-\

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 07:10:17 PM »
I don't think that the video sucked. And I loved the music. I watched that video tons of times and I liked it. However, the reason it's gone is because it has a huge potential to be better. There are clips lying around on my hard drive already that aren't in that video. I want to refilm some of that stuff because of the annoying fisheye (for one it was dirty, so you see that in the way...and it wasn't for that camera so you see it moving around a lot and you can hear it too...ugh). And Chris, David, and I still have more to film, plus I want to get more Matt Hall/Matt Fernandez action in there as well. In other words, it's a good video, but I don't like making good videos. I like making awesome videos. Kickass videos. Videos that define what it's like to be in the AWESOME folder that one keeps on their hard drive, one that you'll watch over and over. I've defined my awesome folder with Feel Good, Imperfect Cirquel, DCA collab video, Heart of a Champion, and many others. I want each and every one of my creations to be up to those standards.

The footage you've seen is not going to waste. The main thing that brought me to this decision to pull the video was when I was going to bed the same day I posted the video. I was thinking of a new combo that I'd gotten solid just that day, and some new siteswaps I was talking to Chris about, and some box stuff I was talking to David about. I realized that we had much more to film...and I also realized that I was tired of making movie of the week style creations. Michael Karas and Wes Peden do great weekly style clipshow thingies, but I can't do that. I need to be epic, to create something that you can actually sit down and watch as a presentation, as a film. Since I didn't want to have repeat clips, I decided to take down this video because I will reuse those clips.

Trust me folks, you're not missing anything, and you'll understand when the next video is posted. You'll be glad I pulled this one ;)

martijn

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 07:25:21 PM »
That makes more sense :) Thanks.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 06:32:14 PM »
Building suspense for the next video? -I know I can't wait.
Behind your back is your front.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 07:09:05 AM »
Yeah, my first trailer!  :o

Beni

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 10:33:34 PM »
I loved the trailer, especially the "with new tricks" bit with the high toss hahaha! It's a shame I  missed the original video, but I have faith in Matt_'s decision.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal