Author Topic: help me with 360 infinite sucide  (Read 4277 times)

Mr diabolo

help me with 360 infinite sucide
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »
Can one help. How a do 360 infinite sucid ???.
Help me please!!!

Christopher

Re: help me with 360 infinite sucide
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 01:05:45 PM »
this trick is quite tricky and you have to turn 180 quickly before the stick comes to the highest point of it's revolution.  here's Martijn doing this trick.
http://www.circuspla.net/diabolo/video/1d/suicides/infsuic360.mpg

Mr diabolo

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 01:12:51 PM »
Thank you for the help

Squiggle

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »
Hey,

Um.. one small thing i can add.

Take notice of the position of the stick flying around. I ussually start to walk when its at about 6 o'clock. ( Stick towards the ground.)

Jake.

Mr diabolo

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 01:22:57 PM »
Thank you for the help

Susannah

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 01:23:43 PM »
It may also help if the diabolo is spinning quite slowly (ie, no need to speed up before you try it like with some other tricks as it will only make it harder)
I didn't get it until I was already comfortable with the motion required for infinite suicides when turned 180 degrees, if you've got that then it's all just a matter of timing - like Squiggle said watch the position of the stick.

Christopher

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 01:25:29 PM »
yeah, speed effects the how fast the stick rotates.

Mr diabolo

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 01:46:38 PM »
Yes now a can do that ;D

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
Does anyone have any tips on the pirouette 360 under a left unwrapped suicide (the one William does)? I can pull it most times, but sometimes I get hit in the back of my head or the DIabolo goes flying to the right. Anyone know why?

Unrelated: which thread would be best to ask about inf genocides with unwraps and recaptures? I don´t want to create unnessecary work for the mods.

seán_

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »

Unrelated: which thread would be best to ask about inf genocides with unwraps and recaptures? I don´t want to create unnessecary work for the mods.

I'll take an executive decision and say start a new thread for that, a likely existing one isnt jumping out at me
It's an important trick anyway.

Ilias

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 06:16:56 PM »

Can one help. How a do 360 infinite sucid ???.
Help me please!!!

You must find your own timing, so after a while watching the stick shouldn't be needed anymore. I was stuck with that trick too for a long time, I've found the right technique and wraps with holding the diabolo in my hand while looking how it would end in a normal right backwrap. I hope that'll help..

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »
For the unwrapped left inf. suicide 360 (might not be the one you asked about but still...). If you look at all the videos of William doing it, he arches his back and looks at the Diabolo when his back is turned (180 degree-point). This is not only for the sake of making the trick look pretty, but it also helps keeping the Diabolo in position. Pulling the Diabolo far out to the left before rotation also makes it easier, but this isn´t needed when you have the trick solid.

For the normal inf. suicide (right hand with wrap) pirouette, try to make the turn when your hand is at zenith.

If you meant the "walk-around" 360, you should be able to do that without too much tips(only a matter of practice).

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
Probably not the most helpful advice ever but just go for it! Don't be worried about garroting yourself, just try it. Once you've done it a couple of times you will have the timing forever.

-Leo
Behind your back is your front.

Roland

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 01:02:38 AM »
errr... a good thing to understand is how to pull the stick and when.
I find that pulling when the orbiting stick is at about 3 o'clock provides the most lift for the diabolo.
Keep this in mind when you turn so you are pulling and wrapping at the right times.
Also, keep your wraps tightish so that it doesn't fall apart...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal