Author Topic: Sydney Juggling Convention  (Read 4013 times)

stroevey

Sydney Juggling Convention
« on: January 06, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »
Hey Everyone!
Just reminding any Aussies out there that the Sydney Juggling Convention is coming up!
Guest Star is Luke Barrage yay lol.
Oh and also if there is anyone who will be in the area at the time of the convention feel free hop on over to the website http://www.sydneyjuggling.com.au/ and investigate costs and venue etc.

That's all I needed to say......keep jugglin!
Diabolo, is art.
Art is beautiful
Beautiful is diabolo

Bizzat1

Re: Sydney Juggling Convention
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
I want in.

Squiggle

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 01:15:54 PM »
I want in.

This was in January this year, So you missed it, Wait for next years :P

You australian and heading to MJC? Look out for me and will if so :P

Bizzat1

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »
Hehe im refferring to wanting into SJC 2008 in late January, I'm not intending on coming to MJC as I kept putting off organising it :( But i do hope to make it to SJC my first convention! with 2 friends diaboloing friends if all goes to plan. Not sure if there is any diaboloing scene though ??? Might try for MJC next year also if Sydney is fun and school/ parents permit it...

Squiggle

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 01:36:40 PM »
Hehe im refferring to wanting into SJC 2008 in late January, I'm not intending on coming to MJC as I kept putting off organising it :( But i do hope to make it to SJC my first convention! with 2 friends diaboloing friends if all goes to plan. Not sure if there is any diaboloing scene though ??? Might try for MJC next year also if Sydney is fun and school/ parents permit it...

Heh, You should have came to melbourne, Do so if its not to late for you to get there! I know atleast 4 "Skilled" Diaboloists will be there, I was at SJC last year, Hopefully nextyear.

Try and get here :P Seeya!

Bizzat1

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 02:12:27 PM »
hmm defined skilled :P ive been goign for about 6 months and am working on combining various suicides into combos, oh and being able to actually do something with my shaky 2d shuffle. but then again, im sure i'd be fine if i went to a convention :)

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »
Skilled: Good 1D. Vertax quad genocides with btb pass. 2D. large variety of tricks, Random fan combos and whatever. 3D low getting better. Is that skilled?
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Bizzat1

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 08:58:47 AM »
sounds like you have a nice range of tricks... but you forgot to mention trapeze cradle ;)

JT

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »
Im with Bizzat! I should be coming too! im about as good as him minus some 1D tricks, but I can do vertax tricks.

stroevey

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
Hey guys, bring on SJC 2008 lol.
Should be good fun. More diaboloists the better.
http://www.sydneyjuggling.com.au/
Diabolo, is art.
Art is beautiful
Beautiful is diabolo

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 11:25:26 PM »
ive got a heap of time over the summer holidays, so ill try and come. ohh, starts on Australia day, isnt that when the cricket test starts? haha oh well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal