Author Topic: Diabology (where to buy in Australia)  (Read 2835 times)

Shaun

• Donator
Diabology (where to buy in Australia)
« on: January 22, 2007, 01:45:08 AM »
hi yal
where is the cheapest place to buy a copy of diabology (keeping in mind i live in australia).
im kinda hoping there are some aussies here who have done some shopping already.
cheers

William

• VotW Contributor
Re: Diabology
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 05:10:55 AM »
Welcome to the forum Miesta  :) I think that JuggleArt would be one of the best places to go if you're after an Australian store. Its $50 (Expensive I know!) but with free shipping. PM me if you need more help
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

The Void

Re: Diabology (where to buy in Australia)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 05:38:35 AM »
Hi miesta.
Do you know about the IJDb? It has a vendors page, which currently lists 7 juggling suppliers in Australia. Maybe there's one near you.

HTH

The Void
Waking up to lose my frown.
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: https://tlmb.net/tees

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 09:08:33 AM »
thanks will and void. i noticed theres a couple of juggling shops not on the list (psycus and threeworlds), ah well. might even be cheaper overseas,, ahh got an idea!
ive been playing diabolo a lot lately after watching some of the videos from the net, bloody kids doing 3 and 4 diabolos already :o, nearly there.

KoBalt

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 07:15:32 AM »
Just my 2 cents - I've purchased a few things through JuggleArt and I have to say that I've been well impressed with their help and expertise. Well worth looking at!

By the way, where are you based Miesta? Sydney I hope! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal