Author Topic: Hot Teen On Cam  (Read 38318 times)

LaNgErZ

• Donator
Re: Hot Teen On Cam
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 12:01:47 PM »
congrats gents! i loved it! highlights for me:

1st suicide/genicide combo and then
0.45! 2.25!!! 3.50!! 4.02!!!! and 4.16!!

i think i may start to convulse due to anti sprinkler
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 01:12:07 PM »

Nice vid!
Tom's genocide and fan stuff was crazy. Sean_'s string control stuff was amazing, Nev is right-it's a damn lot harder than it looks! Nev's excalibur was crazy aswell- I loved those suicide grind things. SOme nice stuff from Mark but there needed to be more! Looks like I'll have to pop up north sometime.

Pop up any time you want and you can stay with me.  I wish I didn't have exams as I would of tried to sneak along.  Great video by the way.  Every time I went to juggling club Nev had some new crazy trick.
Bill.

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 04:25:37 PM »
Woohoo!  Despite the initial lack of hot teens (hoodie wearing hoodlums), the diaboloing was absolutely awesome!  Some great tricks that I would love to see in person, so much I have to learn from actual people, other than practising in my little flat in a court.  Lovely to see boys playing together so nicely.

If any of you guys are in Bath, by all means pop by and come play!

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Dan

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 06:32:01 PM »
Nice guys.  Glad to see your learning some new stuff with your fans tom  ;)  and that 2d excalibur was crazy would love to see how that develops in the following months.  Also anti sprinkler!! Well done for cracking it.  Video seemed like you all had a fun casual time up there so well done to you all  :D

Later,
Dan

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »
Yay, cool video! You guys managed to catch that laid-back atmosphere again, the same you had in "drop it like it's hot". But with better tricks! I enjoyed it. :)

seán_

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »
Thanks everybody and thank you especially Ceri-Anne, when I was editing this I remebered you saying that you could see the fun we were having in 'drop it like it's hot' and tried to get that across in this one.

I've finally got some decent editing software (still have a lousy quality camera :( ) so hopefully I can get a few more videos out in the future. I'm lucky to live close to some great diaboloists (and great people) so that should be fun.

I was happy to get some antishuffle stuff online finally. Nev, Ginger Tom and Papert1ger (Josh has been working on antishuffle since he started 2d) are all exploring this area at the moment. I left the 3rd base section out of HTOC because obviously it would take over the video ;).

Finally about the name, sorry for anybody who got in trouble, it came from a mixture of Susannahs' sugestion and this chatter about youtube videos

Quote from: "seán_"

Quote from: "Matt_"
you only have two freakin keywords. and so many comments? my videos aren't even close. maybe i should name my videos after a popular hip hop song...

bet you didnt post it in sports either :P
I think we got a few popular myspace links that hasn't hurt either

Look forward to the next Leeds video 'Teen girl on cam'

Seán

P.s. Thanks 'Tijn for your advice on compression.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 09:33:37 PM »
Next time you come to Manchester don't forget to let me watch you guys do crazy stuff.
Bill.

Paul

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 07:06:19 PM »
Hey guys. Happy B-day Mark and a very nice video there. The Anti-shuffle stuuf was amazing. Well impressed!!!!

8)
Peace

seán_

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 07:08:26 PM »
Bill and Paul, I was hoping to put a shout out for any manc based diabolists but was far to slack, next time hopefully.

Paul

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 07:24:19 PM »
It's cool man no worries. I only recently picked diabolo up again after 5 or 6 months off with the dreaded RSI!!!!!!

Kids remember... If it hurts..................STOP!!!!
Peace

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »
hi guys
Thanks for all kind words about the vid and birthday well wishes, Ive been practicing my own tricks so i will have more to bring to the table next time.

Yes a full force manc and Leeds crew vid would be sweet, and with summer brewing [some of the trees are budding in my forest  ;D] it shouldn't be to hard to organise, so watch this space kids [maybe...]

Paul or Bill are either of you driving to choc? pm if you know of a spare seat from manc. I might be able to organise a lift, if i can sweet talk my mate rob [you see him chasing after a droped diabolo in HGOC, if so i will post].

Llama_Bill

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 09:34:11 PM »
I'm well up any meets but I have no space for Choc if I'm going.
Bill.

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2007, 11:00:55 PM »
I loved the Vertax fan thingy at the end, that owned! :o
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

nev

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »
Thanks for all your kind coments.

Paul - welcome back mate  :) I was only thinking the other day that its been too long since I'd seen you about - I look forwards to hooking up again soon.

and that 2d excalibur was crazy would love to see how that develops in the following months.

Actually it wont develop (at least not from me) until summer - I had it way more solid 5 months ago when I had the weather & light to diab outside in the evenings - I simply dont do vertax much at the moment - just the odd few minutes at the end of juggling club once a week.

You can look forwards to lots more anti-shuffle stuff though - we only showed a few bits on that vid  (& I think I inspired Tom to start working on it again ;))
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »
dudes!! thats was awsome,  i though i posted i reply but obviously not, i am loving the anti shuffle stuff i got a couple of tricks my self mainly thanks to Ginger tom i see on weds. keep up the good work. Nev amazing as usual.
zack turner

Matt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 07:25:30 AM »
Sean,

It's been a while since I posted, but I was moved by your video.  Outstanding technique, but with old skool style fun and attitude.  You guys rock!  

Matt

PS  What was that vertax entry at 4:16?  It looked like some sort of magic knot or gyro flop yo-yo variation?  Can I get a brief description?  I'd like to try it!
Many Thanks to Sean for all his work and inspiration.  Respect to the MFP!

nev

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 12:25:20 PM »

PS  What was that vertax entry at 4:16?  It looked like some sort of magic knot or gyro flop yo-yo variation?  Can I get a brief description?  I'd like to try it!

Its an extended Mach 5 (with an extra left stopover) inspired by LaNgErZ devils diabolo stuff - just leads nicly into vertax.

I made a short vid showing how to do it for anyone that fancies a go - its pretty simple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTwGodTuvOk
First shown is a simple Mach 5 move then the exended version & vertax entry.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

mo3

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 04:19:18 PM »
nice nev, i was going to ask for a tutorial as well :D very good looking and original entry!

Martijn

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2007, 07:50:36 PM »
Very nice indeed! Mach 5 is awesome.

David - SAS1

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »
Nice tutorial, went through in nice steps
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal