Author Topic: Hot Teen On Cam  (Read 38298 times)

Chiok

• Donator
Re: Hot Teen On Cam
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »
Ho ho, I'll steal that... Though is it stealing if it's been given to you...  Cheers Nev!

Chiok
(theft by finding?!)
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Niek

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »
I didn't even notice the anti shuffle before I saw all those comments in this thread! Haha, I guess that means it looks really fluid/and natural(solid).  Loved the video guys, very inspiring , keep em comming!

Now I'm going to try that anti-shuffle aswell, I guess vortex(left wrap transfer) is the easiest entry?

- Niek

nev

• Donator
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »

Ho ho, I'll steal that... Though is it stealing if it's been given to you...  Cheers Nev!

Where would the comunity be if we didn't share our ideas - steal away and share in return ;D
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Archangel_i

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2007, 11:56:30 AM »
HI Nev,

any chance of having the tutorial in avi, mpg, mp4..anything buyt youtube. i am making a tutorial DVD for a friend. easier to practice in front of tv thant cpu :p

Thks
Ki gogot likimama

seán_

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2007, 12:51:29 PM »

I didn't even notice the anti shuffle before I saw all those comments in this thread! Haha, I guess that means it looks really fluid/and natural(solid).  Loved the video guys, very inspiring , keep em comming!

Now I'm going to try that anti-shuffle aswell, I guess vortex(left wrap transfer) is the easiest entry?

- Niek

Bit like switch in skate or snowboarding, those in the know spot it.
Entry from transfers, left stopover, BW FW, ping pong, right stick stall etc. whatever feels natural to you.

Jamie C

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2007, 07:41:46 PM »
this is an awesome vid and it shows me how much diaboloing is fun and laid back i cant wait till i get better

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal