Author Topic: Another Server Problem  (Read 3296 times)

Beni

Another Server Problem
« on: February 19, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »
I'm posting this for one.man.band. It seems he can't get on to diabolo.ca whereas I can without any problems. This [http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?action=unread] gets directed to this [http://www.spectare.de/archiv/diaboloc+magic+square/14942] on his computer. Any help from admin would be appreciated.

Graham

Re: Another Server Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »
Can't comment, since mine's working fine, but shouldn't this be in the feedback forum, not the videos one?

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 01:06:19 AM »
I think there was some sort of problem at the hosts, not with the forum software.  It presented itself in a few different ways, which made me think that there was no obvious problem for me to attack, so I decided to leave it be for a while and hope for the best.  Happily, that seems to have worked.  I've been off work sick since last thursday, and didn't need more things to go wrong!

If anyone is still having problems, could they PM me if that's possible, or email me on db at juggler dot net.  I have a recent backup of the forum database if the worst comes to the worst.  The problem seems to have gone away here, so hopefully its now OK elsewhere.

Thanks,
Dave

PS  This is entirely unrelated to the problems we had last week.   That was a problem with the domain name registration, nothing to do with the server or the software.

Beni

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »

Can't comment, since mine's working fine, but shouldn't this be in the feedback forum, not the videos one?

Well I was gonna post in policy and feedback but then I thought that this was in fact a technical issue and one.man.band agreed so I posted it in technical.

martijn

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
Yeah, but the Technical section is about technical video questions ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal