Author Topic: 2 diabolo backside string tricks, do you do any?  (Read 5311 times)

Arjan

2 diabolo backside string tricks, do you do any?
« on: January 18, 2005, 06:31:16 PM »
Hello,

As know for some people when doing a S-Fan, there is one diabolo on the backside of the string. But those are not the only tricks which use this.

Any people out there to tell about yours??

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 07:25:21 AM »
my exchange of grind in my last video use that :) but it's hard to see that cause the quality is so bad  :x

i've some other tricks but it's hard to explain it like this :)

nezzybaby

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 11:29:28 PM »
Ive been working on one where i get two diabolos in one hand, then use the other hand to bounce one out onto the top of the string. I then place the string over the right stick and take the wrong stick back with my right hand. Then one diabolo is on the other side.

or were you looking for tricks which start now

not so good at that part sorry

bruce

backside movement 2D
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 06:16:06 AM »
Assuming right handed shuffle. Go backside with the left hand and end in stick stall on left hand (backside). Swing right Diabolo counterclockwise into small sun and move the right hand over the left and end with stick stall on right hand, right hand over left. Pop the diabolo on the open string (this shold be done continuously with the last move). Clockwise sum with the right hand to unwrap the stall, uncross hands and catch diabolo in air and continue shuffle as though nothing had happened. It would be nice to be able to alternate sides.

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 02:52:31 PM »
i do one in which i simply flick one higher into a left arm inside stall and then swing it round into a 'snap the violin string' thing with a few variations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal