Author Topic: My short videos (Updated 4th January 09)  (Read 29838 times)

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
Re: I'm Bored so I make some videos (Updated on the 17th April)
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 07:52:11 PM »
Long time no video ^^
I posted this one a while back , it's a great trick from bloodyclown that have been discussed a lot on jongle.net.
Seeing all the comments, I tough some of you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YKKoRPLqLg

It's basicly the same movement than the original (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHSKUbIEfVA) but with an internal wrap at the end instead (most of the time it comes with an external on the original version, but doing it like this I'm 100% internal without knowing why ...)
Props to Bloodyclown for creating the trick, and good luck with it  :)

PS : Check my profile maybe you haven't seen some of my others videos ^^

David - SAS1

Re: I'm Bored so I make some videos
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
That was insane and as always you make it look so stupidly easy
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

looby

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »
Yeah, I replied with the "most stunning and fluid trick I've ever seen", because its just so nicely executed and mesmerizing.  Have you tried a couple in a row without a beat in between?  That would look sublime
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 09:11:01 PM »
Yeah, I replied with the "most stunning and fluid trick I've ever seen", because its just so nicely executed and mesmerizing.  Have you tried a couple in a row without a beat in between?  That would look sublime
Thanks  :)
Actually I wanted it to be internal for that reason. I tried and I can go up to 2/3 with some turns of infinite between them. But it's really hard to go over 2 because the trick is still quite difficult for me. I never tried without infinite turns between but I don't think I can do it.

David > Thanks a lot  :D

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »
Really nice, its so fluid and with such subtle hand movements it seems as if its all floating! Good job!
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

martijn

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 09:43:59 PM »
Oh man, I watched your video and bloodyclown's video, and I am absolutely stunned. You actually made me spill my cola all over my keyboard :P

These new integrals look so incredibly awesome and are so technical... I love it. Anyway, next time please submit for VotW, this one could easily made it into the top 5. Do you know bloodyclown William? Perhaps you could tell him to send new tricks to me? Thanks in advance :)

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
First of all , sorry for your keyboard  :D
I never met him personaly but I had a few chats with him on jongle.net. He works mainly on integrals I think.
I didn't thought of asking him to send it for a votw sorry, and since the video has been up for a while on jongle.net I though it was already widely spread, which was apparently false  :-\
I'll ask him for the next ones I promise ^^
A while before this video he send an other wicked integral combo :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQHajq91Mk0
I love doing the first one, it feels great  ;D

Amic

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 10:56:18 PM »
I think he knows this forum, maybe he's a member : see his page http://www.bloodyclown.com in the section "links"

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »
Saw this trick before in computerclass and actually got sent out for falling off my chair (true story). Totally awesome trick. Tried it yesterday without any result. Does it help with a light Diabolo?

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 12:14:15 AM »
wow, that a great trick, nice work

Amic

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 02:48:07 AM »
Hey, why not call this trick a bloodycide ? It would remain graved in memories, as the tommicide...

I think it sounds good for such a beautiful trick

Thanks bloodyclown, and thanks a lot Crackers for this video !

mo3

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 09:41:37 AM »
very nice tricks, i already saw them on your youtube video list :p i didn't know that Bloodyclown is german!

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 10:38:43 AM »
Saw this trick before in computerclass and actually got sent out for falling off my chair (true story). Totally awesome trick. Tried it yesterday without any result. Does it help with a light Diabolo?
Lol  ;D
I never tried with light diabolos, but I find it harder to do with circus which are a bit heavier than finesses.
So I guess the light kit won't help nor be a disadvantage , just train with the diabolos you're used to.

Everyone else > Thanks for the comments ^^

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 05:04:34 PM »
An other vid I posted a while back : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2xq2BlBAGg&v3
Basicly it's the same start Diabolumberto does in sunny dayabolo but from the starts does pranay in one of the diabolocamp's videos (sorry I don't have the links if you haven't seen them). I haven't been practising it much (I have it more consistant now) so it's not very "flowy".
Any comments appreciated  :)
(and any ideas on how to make this kinda stuff with two rotating diabolos aswell ^^)

PS : Notice the bug flying accross the cam at the begening of the vid  :P

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 05:19:30 PM »
(and any ideas on how to make this kinda stuff with two rotating diabolos aswell ^^)
maybe from a toss, feed the sun like... but im still tryin to get bloodyclowns integral ::)

--- watch Videos on YouTube, visit my Website or mail to hiwatt@gmx.at ---

martijn

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »
Oh nice one William :)

I'm practising on Bloodyclown's integral as well, and I found it's also possible (perhaps easier) to catch the stick that rewraps the diabolo with your lefthand and do a wrapped mini g out (instead of with your righthand -> continuing in inf suic). My biggest problem with the integral is alignment, it needs to be very precise in one line with the axle, or else the stick won't rewrap on the diabolo, but swing in front of your diab instead (close to your own body). Any suggestions? :D

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 07:03:05 PM »
Oh nice one William :)

I'm practising on Bloodyclown's integral as well, and I found it's also possible (perhaps easier) to catch the stick that rewraps the diabolo with your lefthand and do a wrapped mini g out (instead of with your righthand -> continuing in inf suic). My biggest problem with the integral is alignment, it needs to be very precise in one line with the axle, or else the stick won't rewrap on the diabolo, but swing in front of your diab instead (close to your own body). Any suggestions? :D
Thanks  ;D

Yes you can catch it with your left hand , you can even to it intirely with your left hand (from a regular genocide) and in fact it's easier ^^
To get a good alignment you have to get the bigger controle you can on the floating string. For this I use my right hand to give an impulsion , with more speed the sting doesn't mess up as much. I don't know how bloodyclown does it , he seems to do it more naturally but I don't know how ... maybe it's just practise.
Hope you understand and that it helps ^^

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 01:53:31 PM »
hey crackers, i have a question, do you end up with a backwrapped inf. suicide with bloodyklowns integral?
and can you do it continous?

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »
Bloodyclown (and most of the people I've asked) end up with a external wrap , so if it's your case you can hardly do it in continuous (you can still do a U-Turn but it will be harder after).
I end up with an internal wrap (regular infinit suicide) for some reason so I can do I can do it continously.

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
wow, thats nice! continous must look so awesome(would love to see it with lightsticks)!
thanks for your answer :) cant wait to try it for my own!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal