Author Topic: dekel azulay juggling video no.2  (Read 9628 times)

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
dekel azulay juggling video no.2
« on: May 04, 2007, 07:37:17 PM »
here is my 2nd juggling video with not so much new tricks but it has so 4 diabolo stuff!!!
btw i have already did the 4 diabolos high to low and did 10 catches in low!

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1YI_qwTjI

hope you will like it :)

Arjan

Re: dekel azulay juggling video no.2
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:53:39 PM »
Okay... that hurts!

No, very well done, I can`t believe how someone can learn soo fast...  ???

Martijn

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »
Woah! That was nice!

Skizabidu

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 10:06:54 PM »
Very very nice video, impressing  :P
she said, endlessly

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:41:19 PM »
Awesome! Those high siteswaps were solid dude! AMAZING 4D... to low even!!!!!!!! OMG I NEED TO TRAIN MORE :)!!!  8)
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 12:45:24 AM »
 :o 4 high has gotten really smooth! great video! what kind of diabolos are they?

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 12:48:43 AM »
Yohos aren't they?
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 02:01:35 AM »
Congrats on the 4d!!!

Dan

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 02:18:34 AM »
That was really solid the whole way through!!!  :o Would it be possible to get some more footage of your 4d low attempts? Also nice to see some tricks with 2d in there aswell so as not to completely forget about it  :P

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »
it is yoho...

thanks every one for your replays keep on reply and i hope i will hava some time foor filming some 4d soon.

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
what about the 1d? where was that?!

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »
Some solid looking skills there. Your multiple diabolo stuff was really nice but as garner said "what about the 1d? where was that?!."

Nice video,

Leo
Behind your back is your front.

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2007, 11:35:37 AM »
what about the 1d? where was that?!

i like to see dekel's getting low 4d - so i dont hope he wastes his time with one diabolo.

but if you want see 1d there is plenty of 1d videos around there..

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2007, 12:23:26 PM »
that may be the most disgusting statement i've heard in a long time kapis!
 how dare you imply that one diabolo is a waste of time!
4 low is something that i already know is going to happen. i know what it will look like and i know it'll be 'good'. no tricks will come out of it for a while and it will just be somebody shuffling 4 diabolos infront of a camera which isn't all that interesting.
so instead of seeing something you already know is coming would you not rather not see some innovations of 1d that you'd never even thought about! ...thats what i like about m4u, eric, vux etc

i'll agree that it was an an alright video. but its not great

nezzybaby

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »
im gonna go the other way and say what you just posted was the most disgusting thing ever garner

I would be very surprised if there is a single person on this forum who does not want to see dekel get his 4 low sorted. watching some slight variation he may have on somebody elses single diabolo trick doesnt do it for me. There are thousands upon thousands of videos of one diabolo tricks and two diabolo tricks, maybe hundreds of videos now with three. What we're all waiting for is the videos of four. So dekel stick with it we need you to manage it. The only reason four diabolos is gonna happen as you so eagerly put it, is becaus of people like dekel. Now leave him alone and let him do his stuff

and for the record that was an awesome video :D

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »
i wasn't saying he shouldn't practice 4. i am saying he shouldn't show off what isn't there. this is the guy that showed us really good 3d mini-columns...where has that gone? what about 3d pingpong, antishuffle, complex knot transfers...experimental stuff

im gonna go the other way and say what you just posted was the most disgusting thing ever garner
well i do aim to please.
who said anything about variating tricks that have already been done. if i had meant that i would have said "where is the tweakage?!". i meant people should use more energy coming up with new tricks.

I would be very surprised if there is a single person on this forum who does not want to see dekel get his 4 low sorted.
well i'll say i want him to get 4 low sorted but i don't want to see it unless there are tricks etc
What we're all waiting for is the videos of four.
i know there are hundreds of videos of 1,2 and 3 out there. i've watched them. and most of them i wouldn't watch again because they don't create new limits. there are some videos that are worth keeping because they are that innovative though. think back to the first time we saw eric's integral or the tomicide and all the doors that opened because of it. now think about what doors opened when we saw a three diabolo sun, none, because we already knew that 3d suns were possible, that sprinklers are possible (just hard) as its just common sense.

zack with his 2d reverse suicide showed that a 3d anti suicide and a 3d vortex were possible in the same style. so i'm not saying that everybody should just do 1d i'm saying "WHERES THE INNOVATION!"...

Now leave him alone and let him do his stuff

fair enough. i'm done. if you want an argument please continue but my point has been made. twice.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »
Sweet stuff, your four is looking clean! I also liked the random feed the sun 2-3 to armstall to little suicide. And I personally get bored of seeing so many "innovations" with one diabolo. And just offhandedly saying he shouldn't bother showing four low without tricks seems a little insulting. No one has ever done this, isn't that innovative in its own way? the first time someone did a three diabolo sun correctly, it was also innovative, because there are so many little tweaks and explorations into the technique of a difficult trick like that, which have to be made (and no one is there to give you tips). And if you say that zack showing that a vortex and an anti-suicide were possible was innovative (which it was), then how is showing that doing 4 high to low is possible not innovative? Anyone can envision innovative tricks, the innovation lies in figuring out on your own the way to actually do them. And that is what dekel does when he goes for 4 low to high, or 12 mini-column throws w/ three.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Martijn

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 03:40:10 PM »
Let's not start the whole argument again in Dekel's video thread. I strongly suggest to leave it to rest, because we're all clever enough to know that it isn't leading anywhere. I'm not even going to say what I think about it.

Happy thoughts!

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 03:47:21 PM »
Happy thoughts!

all my thoughts were happy when i watched this video, dekel you just keep getting better and better so quickly. it was amzing, also your juggling is getting very good as well.
zack turner

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 03:57:21 PM »
i just whant to say a few thing...

1. i will film some spacial 3d new tricks video soon {i hope}.
2. in  my own opinnion no one knows how 4 diabolos will look exectly and how 4d sun and feed the suns will look...and that is why i keep on practicing my 4d.
3. ihope to see you all at ejc 2007 and preformin my show from the ijc!!! and to menag 4 diabolos low till then :)

4. I do think that 1d has more ways to work with and that is way we can invent so many tricks with it.
i have just wanted to show my 4d mainly in this video, that was the main taraget.

again thanks for your replays and see you at ejc 2007!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal