Author Topic: Tony Frebourg 's show  (Read 5386 times)

trash

Tony Frebourg 's show
« on: May 06, 2007, 01:46:09 AM »
The last version of Tony's show (what a technical level...):
http://tonyfrebourg.com/videos/tonygop.wmv

William

• VotW Contributor
Re: Tony Frebourg 's show
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 01:53:11 AM »
Go Tony you Gun! Great Video
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 02:04:38 AM »
YEAH!!! TONY YOU FREAKING ROCK!!! 4D PIORETTE ON STAGE!!!!
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 02:44:47 AM »
OMG  :o  That was incredible!  From dropping twice on his 4 high attempt in incroyable talent to a solid looking 4 up 360 into a clean qualify and finish wow.  I'm in awe.  The skeleton of his show is the same but his 1,2, and 3 skill has increased steadly from adding the infinte suicide variations, the rocket start, to the 3 high swaps that he put in.  Very nice.

Josh

By the way Trash, are you still diaboloing?  Wanna make some more videos for us?  ;D

Arjan

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 07:30:07 AM »
Wow, he keeps pushing it... Altough he improved a lot since the last time I saw him in Millstreet. I think he has been practicing very ****ing hard or something. Good job!

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 09:16:38 AM »
that video put a smile upon my face

:D
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »
Holy hell!
The 1-2 stuff was pretty boring and samey.  The 3 was better than before but no major breakthrough (a kid at BJC did harder siteswaps on stage in the British Young Juggler comp [yes, you Pete).  But my god that 4 was crazy-go-nuts.

I was however a little annoyed as to the fact he was using my old routine music... then after that used my more recent routine music!  Luckily i have recently made a new routine, and i very much doubt Tony will use that for diabolo!

n3mo

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 02:17:56 PM »
wow. yeah, just a few added 3 diab tricks, but the four...*passes out*
just wondering, has anybody (tony, i suppose, has probably tried, if he can do four high on stage) done four low?
- Princeton Juggling Club -

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »
As a performance that was one of the best I had ever seen. It all looked so solid right down to the catches of the suicides and duicides. I don't think I need to say anything about the 4D ;)

Thanks for sharing Trash,

-Leo
Behind your back is your front.

martijn

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 04:14:17 PM »
That rocked the bollocks!

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 05:52:22 PM »
Golly gosh!! Although it was a little on the Cheesy side for me i really enjoy watching Tony's shows. His act is just so solid. I mean, 4 high live. How many people have done that!! Its ridiculous.
Norbi, i think his 444044404440441531 done to perfection, on stage, with relative ease beats pretty much any of my siteswaps. Unoriginal to be fair, but still pretty darn incredible. Something to aim for i guess. :)
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 09:09:30 PM »
Well... The 1 and 2 diabolo tricks he does doesn't realy makes me go wow..
I mean people on this forum can do all that to withouth the special moves he does with it :D The saltos and stuf..

But whats the trick that when he has 2 diabolos on 4:20 he lets them spin in together realy fast!   And then he finishes it with a suicide i love it :D

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »
it's just a sprinkler, explode it, then holds a double sprinkler and suicides out.

the 4 up 360 is just wow.
Josh

Matt D

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 04:37:14 AM »
But whats the trick that when he has 2 diabolos on 4:20 he lets them spin in together realy fast!   And then he finishes it with a suicide i love it :D

Yea that was a sprinkler but how do you 'explode' it like that that looked really cool. And the four high *wow*

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
Just get alot of speed for the diabolos and put it into a sprinkler.  Then you wanna just lift up your sticks and if the diabolos have enough speed then they'll stay spinning and come back down into the sprinkler.

Josh

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 05:47:45 AM »
4D was amazing, but 1-3 was just transport as usual with a few new tricks thrown in. I hope he will do some more new stuff with lower numbers too in the future.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 02:47:25 PM »
I thought that his three was the best anyone is performing in one sequence right now. To do all of those high tricks without dropping, and looking like he rarely dropped, is very difficult.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »
I second that, 3d sequences are not only very diffucult but surprisingly tiring.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

Niclas

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 04:40:59 PM »
Ofcourse awesome stuff with Tony.
Tony is diabolomaster.
Your like diabolo news reporter Niclas, always bringing out the updates fast. Nice work.
http://wwww.youtube.com/DiaboloNiclas

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal