Author Topic: cvhs diabolo/chinese yoyo club vid  (Read 2592 times)

AkatsukiDiabolo

cvhs diabolo/chinese yoyo club vid
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:15:51 AM »
this is a video of me from the club tournament (just 4 people competing, tiny club). bad image quality i know, but whatever. im alot better at 2d now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9qASWabJw

even though its from around the end of last year, any comments/suggestions on what to improve?

Fini

Re: cvhs diabolo/chinese yoyo club vid
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 11:25:12 AM »
NARUTO RULEZ! 8) 8) 8)

i've an ask... why do yuo have do it without editing?

crazy! :D
SORRY FOR MY ENG!

AkatsukiDiabolo

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 12:08:21 AM »
i do entire routines, no editing, because i can  ;)
just kidding. actually i just didnt want to film multiple clips, im too lazy  :P

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 05:20:36 AM »
It's a pretty solid routine you're working with right now. It doesn't have to be that fancy as long as you're happy with it being consistent. I'm not sure why you're asking for what to improve on when I'm sure you can see for yourself what needs to be done.

Well, one thing... at some point I guess you did some stick-point grind around 1:52 or something... but it wasn't that obvious. Make that trick more obvious that you're suspending it by dropping the left stick down. 

I guess what I can suggest is that you keep thinking about where you'd like to take your routine. Do you want to slow down and have more flow to your tricks? Do you want more speed in the whole routine?

Since you've said you've improved your 2d, why don't you film your routine again for us? Maybe then we can give a better opinion on how you can improve.

Love how the soccer players decide to gawk at you for a moment :P

-Duncan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal