Author Topic: 3rd Diabolo video Tijn  (Read 5744 times)

martijn

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« on: February 02, 2005, 06:53:12 PM »
Hey everyone!

I filmed some tricks yesterday and put together a small video. You can download it here:

[it's offline, cause it's rubbish]

There are a few tricks inspired by Diabology in it, thanks to Eric and Antonin for that!

Please give me your comments! I know, it's a boring background.. but it's cold and wet outside :P

Tom_G

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 07:50:31 PM »
Great video - especially the string climb to finger grind, the sprinkler combo thing and the last trick.... how I need those finesse g2s :P

Every time I see a video of you, you're always doing pretty much exactly the tricks I want to be able to do - just as I think I've almost learned everything I wanted to learn, along comes another video to show me how bad I really am :wink: Diabolo has taken a back seat in the last week or two as I've almost got the five ball cascade (best I've done is 7 catches but I'm still optimistic) - maybe it's time to get back to learning some more diabolo :)

Tom
It takes 24 muscles to smile, 42 to frown, and only 4 to hit someone in the face. Luckily for you, I need the exercise.

Sean

• Administrator
3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 09:43:43 PM »
Some very nice tricks in there.

Something tells me there's more than just the power of G2's. I think there's also a very talented diabolist who's learning incredibly quickly. ;)

Sean

diabololi

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 10:54:14 PM »
You're videos never fail to inspire me, tjin. We are ona bout the same level with 2 diabolos, but you're mastery of 1 diabolo is amazing! I wish I could do parasol that well!!!
Oli

P.S. I need some G2s with wide axels!  :D

Ifrit

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 11:18:09 PM »
Great stuff quiet a few tricks ive been meaning to get around to there and with a nice quality vid to learn them from.

Thanks alot for the slow motion grind stick flip thingy, that will be a great help.

I will definitly have to check out your other two vids.

Nice G2s too (a pair of whites will be mine  :twisted: )

Arjan

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 11:32:27 PM »
Hello Tijn,

You shown me you can be creative with tricks, that`s kewl dude!
The Fingergrind>Back in the string 360 is a perfect example, I don`t think I saw that before.
That grind> stick up> fingergrind> grindcatch is very neat. Have you tried Eric`s grind carousel jet?

Well anyway, respect! See you in Ieper, I can show you what I`m up to these days.

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 11:49:23 PM »
A nice vid, as always its nice to see what peeps are up to...I dont know what it is tho but sumthin about your first two vids impressed me far more than that one...Maybe I rate some of the tricks I've seen you do before as harder or maybe just something I'd not seen done before?

But still, lovin the finger grinds and stick and diab jugglin goin on briefly put a smile on my face, maybe next time we can see a few jugglin patterns comin out of it?  :lol:

martijn

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 03:03:13 PM »
Quote from: Arjan
You shown me you can be creative with tricks, that`s kewl dude!
The Fingergrind>Back in the string 360 is a perfect example, I don`t think I saw that before.
That grind> stick up> fingergrind> grindcatch is very neat. Have you tried Eric`s grind carousel jet?

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :D Yeah, I try to be creative, at the moment. I really want to create my own tricks!

Quote from: JGHerkin
A nice vid, as always its nice to see what peeps are up to...I dont know what it is tho but sumthin about your first two vids impressed me far more than that one...Maybe I rate some of the tricks I've seen you do before as harder or maybe just something I'd not seen done before?

But still, lovin the finger grinds and stick and diab jugglin goin on briefly put a smile on my face, maybe next time we can see a few jugglin patterns comin out of it?

Thanks, Maybe I know what's the difference... 3rd video: I only filmed a few new trick of mine. In the previous (old ****) videos, I have put many tricks in them (about, all I can do). That could be the thing you missed.
This vid was just a short one, you can expect more in my 4th video! (which I'll film when the weather is going to be a little nicer 8) )

Juggling with diabolos, sticks, finger grinds etc, LOL!  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Sean
Some very nice tricks in there.

Something tells me there's more than just the power of G2's. I think there's also a very talented diabolist who's learning incredibly quickly. :wink:

That's nice to hear from you Sean! Thanks!

Matt_

• Donator
3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 10:19:06 PM »
extremely impressive video. i've watched this one many times since i downloaded it yesterday, i've been trying a few of your tricks. keep it up  =D>

martijn

3rd Diabolo video Tijn
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 01:08:41 PM »
ThanQ! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal