Author Topic: bling bling handsticks  (Read 3005 times)

Shaun

• Donator
bling bling handsticks
« on: July 30, 2007, 07:12:32 AM »
I got some new fancy handsticks today. thought id post a picture of them. ive put them next to herny alu and babache extremes for visual comparison. theyre very light, a little flexible and look great, especially the woven metal on the silver and gold sticks. the main down side to them is that theyre designed for thicker string, used for fly diabolos. the foam/rubber (what ever it is) handles feel the same as henrys aluminium.

William

• VotW Contributor
Re: bling bling handsticks
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 08:52:53 AM »
They look cool IMO but wouldn't the stick be weird for grinds due to the design on the shaft?

Bling bling..  ;)
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 10:51:46 AM »
they look just like the henry's aluminiums though. just shinier, like what vux used to do to his stick with glittery tape. i do like those extra tips though.

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:43:17 PM »
no doubt that they look great, dose the fact they are dessigned for bigger string make the slightest bit of differance? what are they called?are they flexable? and over all are they beter than carbon shorts???

mofro
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:43:20 PM »
i think they are carbon. i was told the white ones are, theyre very (too) light. its ok for grinding with bearing axle diabs, like flys. having the string and handles so light is annoying, harder for genocides and whips, but im just not use to them.
i dont know what theyre called, theres a whole range of like these at www.sundiasports.com/product_01.html
you can only buy bulk through them, so you have to buy else where, if you in england im sure nev could get you some, or pm me if your in oz. ill try it with thinner string later, gotta goto work now.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 11:55:23 PM »
Yep they are Sundia's carbon handsticks and are available in black, white, silver and gold.  They'll be available in my new shop very soon (or for those of you in OZ contact Miesta).
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 12:05:29 AM »
Oh man, gold carbons.... MORE money i will be spending.
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

Dan

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 01:07:46 AM »
Yummy i need some new sticks after modding my carbons beyond the point of no return  ::)

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 10:39:14 AM »
hell yea a new set of sticks! will going straight down to oddballs as soon as they come out.

mofro
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal