Author Topic: help with kyocide!!!  (Read 3771 times)

flamemercs

help with kyocide!!!
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:44:17 PM »
plz someone give me a tutorial or how to do a kyocide !!!???

seán_

Re: help with kyocide!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »
some know it as a string bounce mini g (or mini over g)

below is the howto from the trick ladder for the 2006 world yo-yo contest diabolo trick ladder http://www.worldyoyocontest.com/2006worlds/diabolo.php

Do a right hand axle wrap to the inside. Lift the diabolo up and over the right hand stick so that it rests on the outside. Swing the diabolo clockwise and up onto the inside of the right string. Raise your right hand up above your left and drop the formation into the string that comes from your left stick. This will put you in a backside mount. Use the momentum from this to let the diabolo swing to the right and release your right stick as if you were doing a mini-genocide. After you grab the middle of the string, allow the diabolo to travel up and onto the segment of string between your left stick, and your right hand which is gripping the string. Let the diabolo bounce up off of this segment as the right stick continues to do it's full revolution and let it recapture the diabolo.

Or as I would put it
Do a mini g but release so the diabolo comes further to the left, bounce the diabolo of the string between your hands, recapture from above with the swinging stick.

P.s. Please don't let this thread turn into a 'what kind of order is that for a trick ladder' please, been there done that.

flamemercs

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 01:27:04 AM »
thankyou

VincentPlumbers

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 05:34:46 PM »
Nice trick, practised it some weeks ago, but I thought it's an overcide? Then what's an overcide? Sorry for going offtopic, but I don't think it's necessary to start a new topic.

seán_

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 11:58:11 PM »
Overcide is a genocide caught from above, a mini overcide is similar but you hold the string, a kyocide is like the mini but you bounce the diabolo of the string during the move.

VincentPlumbers

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 10:47:45 AM »
OK, thnx, but I don't really get how to catch a normal genocide from above. Can you explain that please?

seán_

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 04:23:28 PM »
Launch the diabolo later than normal  so that it travels across your body to the left, the swinging stick gathers the diabolo from on top rather than from underneath.

VincentPlumbers

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 07:30:28 AM »
Cool, thanks.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 09:33:05 AM »
I thought overcide was the trick where you throw a suicide the wrong way (the one Ryo does into accelrations) and a genocide caught from above is simply "genocide caught from above" ;). I´ve never heard of a trick before called kyocide. Is there maybe a page somewhere that lists stuff like this, or could someone with better knowledge make a thread? Tricknames are confusing sometimes.

Jester

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 09:22:06 AM »
just be glad u don't learn technical poi moves
do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal