Author Topic: "42" Help!!! (with video)  (Read 5795 times)

vinß

"42" Help!!! (with video)
« on: February 05, 2005, 04:13:54 PM »
Hi !!

Now my 3 low is getting better, I try to do a "42" in the 3 shuffle.
However it's not that easy. everytime i want to throw a "4", the diabolo go far away to my left.
Did it happen to somebody else?
what must i do to avoid that?
I filmed me this afternoon to show you what exactly happens: here (right click, save under... (it's mpeg format))

Thanks a lot if you can advice me.

see you
Vinß

GbH

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 05:31:31 PM »
Hi Vincent,

You've obviously been doing a bit of practice since I last saw you!  Are you back in France now?

Anyway, yes, I know exactly what you mean.  However, whenever I've tried to do it, it's always flied out to the right, not the left.

Guy

vinß

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 06:04:37 PM »
Hi Guy

Yes, i'm back to Bordeaux (there's a really good juggling club here too, with Priam, Codfish, and many others). And you, are you still in your "Yoyo-period"? (and Aza must have an amazing level by the time)

Anywy, the one i wanna throw higher go to the right and only the next one fly out to the left actually. (I understood it later)

Bye
Vinß

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 12:20:39 AM »
Not gonna be as helpful as Fred or Sean, but here's my two cents:

If your doing a synchronous shuffle, I can't help; watch trash in diabology. If asynchronous, use your right hand less and left hand more, making your pattern more of a circle. Once you do this, just pulling up harder makes it go exactly where you want. Hope that was helpful :D
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 04:31:56 PM »
Vinß,

Your 3 diabolo pattern is interesting. It looks like somewhere between synchronous and asynchronous (a sign of the future, I think, when we will no longer talk about synchronous and asynchronous, people will do whatever works for whatever trick they are doing, just like with 2 diabolos now).

To me, it looks like the diabolo you tried to throw the 4 with actually went to your right and then the next diabolo missed your string and went to the left.

I would try thinking about lifting your left hand earlier in the pattern than normal to throw the 4. Maybe also think about lifting your left hand straight up or even a bit off to the left. If it still goes to the right lift your left hand off to the left even more.

Also, have you tried 441? I find that much easier.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing a video of your 42. :)

Sean

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 06:25:35 PM »
any tips for 42 with 3d sync ? when i do it i have to swing to the left to catch the diabolo i threw and then they all crash
zack turner

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal