Author Topic: Clubs Database  (Read 2035 times)

Funty

• Donator
Clubs Database
« on: September 15, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »
hi i've been searching for a circus club database and have found http://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?country=222 which is great apart from most of the clubs i've tried to contact either don't answer or no longer exist does anyone know of any other databases? or if people could just post them here?

mat

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: Clubs Database
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 12:38:14 PM »
There's not much you can do if they don't exist anymore.

IJDB is pretty much the resourse with which to find most clubs I'm afraid (aside from getting hints here). Some clubs are also primarily based in universities. This means they only run from September to May or so and may forget to update their data.

There is the Manchester Club which meets on Monday nights. The alternative is going to Leeds and visiting them on Wednesday nights. Manchester has Nev and Oli, and Leeds has Zack, Marc and Sean_ (and sometimes GTom). Leeds also has a really strong group of jugglers.

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
thanks very much. i might try both:)

nev

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 06:30:52 PM »
Manchester now has Sean_ too plus several other good diaboloists & some very good jugglers - 5-7 clubs etc (though not every week) - we do miss you MarkBMC though  :-*
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »
so when and where is the manchester one? any chance of a post code for aa route finder, im only an hour away:)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal