Author Topic: Diabolo.ca Collaboration Video 2007  (Read 38098 times)

Sean

• Administrator
Re: Diabolo.ca Collaboration Video 2007
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »
Yes, I'm seeding to 2 peers at around 65 kB/s. Alternatively, maybe a couple of you could download it straight from the site (revised version is now up) and then help seed from that file.

Only the revised version should be seeded though! The revised version is dca_collab_07.mp4 (NOT dca_collab_2007.mp4).

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 06:50:57 PM »
Ok I'll do that. You have yourself another seeder!

EDIT: Maybe in an hour or two though -d/ling at 20 kb/s :(
Behind your back is your front.

Jem

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
It's fantastic when the global community can come together like this to share their innovative tricks and combos carefully edited and formulated by Sean.

All the best everyone!  :D

David - SAS1

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »
That video was truly amazing, kept me watching all the way through. So many new and imaginative tricks, again congrats to all involved and thanks to Sean
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »
Incredible video. Great 3D tricks. Antisuicide. Couldn't believe the feed the sun 1-2-3 combo at the end wow. And matt hall, great trick with 2d continuous wip suns, i've got it to three or four but didn't think it'd be creative enough to send in. ah well.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2007, 09:03:06 PM »
Finally got it. It was definatately worth the wait. I think that is the best diabolo video ever and was a worthy sequel to last year's video.

Congrats everyone,

-Leo
Behind your back is your front.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2007, 09:08:08 PM »
My mouth is on the floor in awe of the community that I'm a part of right now.  You guys are amazing!  Pranay's start, Jacob's fts craziness, Zack's antisucideness, William's crazy web stall, Kah hoe's crazy progress with 3, Nev being my new hero, EVERYTHING is just superb.  Major props to d.ca community's leader, Sean.  Amazing... Just amazing.
Josh

If I were to mention everyone I thought was amazing, I would take up a whole page.

Nahxela

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2007, 11:56:49 PM »
That was really incredible!
When I first saw that 3D antisuicide I thought it really was done, but then I was surprised to see the shuffle continue!
Sweet unfeed-feed the suns with 3-2-1, etc. and the excalibur passing stuff the Sharpes do is always fun to see :).
Wow, integrals galore in this video, especially ones that were continual!
Stick bouncing things by Matt Hall were really cool; makes me want to try.
And an abundance of cradle/eiffel tower-ish tricks, too.
2D eiffel tower, extended cradle thing, pirouetted, and dropped down back into open string, and n3mo's interesting picture move.

Of course, props to Sean for putting all those clips together and making a really sweet collaboration video!
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2007, 03:51:13 AM »
Damn, I never realized how good Nev is. What a great video, 10 minutes flew by like nothing, but for some reason, be it the pink diabolos, the slightly fawked aspect ratio, or something, Nev's moves stood out the most to me. You need to make your own video, dude!!

Also, I'm seeding the torrent so if anyone wants to come get some, I'm on it and will be for a little while (not forever!).

De Hoest

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2007, 08:06:46 AM »
Holy crap that was good! I do not really post here quite often, but you all deserved it with this collective work, a lot of great ideas in this video! We should try to do the the same thing amongst the french speaking diabolo community.
I just finished to tape my own video, and I thought it was creative, well I think I will wait a few week before releasing it now!

One question: are those pink diabolos Nev is using bearings?

Raphaƫl
L.C.A.B. 2 : In progress

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2007, 08:55:34 AM »
2-3-2-1-2-3-2

nuff said

VincentPlumbers

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2007, 10:02:45 AM »
Wow that was so cool  :o Sean, you did a great job in editing it.

yonm13

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2007, 11:05:39 AM »
Was kinda disappointed that none of my videos got in, but w/e, good video =]
Absolutely NOTHING Here.

martijn

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2007, 11:28:58 AM »
Oh, I just watched the JTV version, and it's the faulty version you uploaded Sean :\

Also, Azureus is telling me "Scrape Error: Hash missing from reply" about the d.ca collab torrent, it's not running. Any thoughts?

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2007, 12:08:38 PM »
I believe The Void switched over the new version on JTV, but the old version continues to stream. If you download it you get the new version. Not sure if we can switch what streams there.

The scrape is working for me on the torrent, although no one else is downloading or seeding at the moment.

The Void

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2007, 02:05:08 PM »
Bugger. Sorry, I'm a twit. I'll try and sort out the stream from this end.....

The Void
php hacking til 4am
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: https://tlmb.net/tees

The Void

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
Right, the stream should be the right one now. Sorry about that.

The Void
format splat
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: https://tlmb.net/tees

Niek

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2007, 04:03:19 PM »
Highlights for me: The hubs juggling which made me laugh and the awesome backgrounds in Martijn's stuff.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2007, 04:19:37 PM »
whats a torrent?

The Void

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal