Author Topic: Malaysian diabolists  (Read 3331 times)

Diabolo88

• Donator
Malaysian diabolists
« on: November 04, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »
OK. After looking around youtube I´ve seen a lot of really good 3D diabolists from Malaysia lately. It seems to be a pretty good scene there.

A few particularly interesting vids:

[youtube=425,350]Le0u5aHAMQM
[youtube=425,350]jxsOXdsrEAM
[youtube=425,350]Zf4cfsuM6oc
[youtube=425,350]RnK3_4XDGhY
[youtube=425,350]VvBwt7r5yus
[youtube=425,350]At-iBpSHyRM

Just the links. I tried to use the button for putting them all directly into the post, but the preview looked "strange" (mod edit: I switched them to embedded videos. Click edit and look at the code. I hope this isn't what you meant by "strange"! -Sean) so this seemed better.
At least one is a repost but I hope that´s OK anyway. Anyone who knows more about diabolo in Malaysia?

William

• VotW Contributor
Re: Malaysian diabolists
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 02:12:32 AM »
Thanks for sharing the videos. Don't know anything about them.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Daniel

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 03:26:07 AM »
fwaah

talk about rad skills,

so this i what asias been up to lately  ;)

daniel

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 04:28:38 AM »
Looks like someone has been cloning William. I feel very much left in the dust.

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 04:40:00 AM »
cool, i might try and spend more time in Malaysia! im planning to go through there to Thailand next year. Are these guys in the Singapore or Kuala Lumpur area?

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 09:06:36 AM »
that last one was really nice, some new tricks there i think? the leg one i have certainly never seen before.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 10:39:16 AM »
Pfft those aren't real! It seems that the once hard tricks with 3D are so easy for  all of them. I bet all of them can feed the suicide and 1,2,3 feed the sun.

Thanks for the vids,

-Leo
Behind your back is your front.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
feed the sun 1-2-3 would be hard with a synch shuffle...

those are incredible. They are all exactly like ryo and william. too bad no one's doing async stuff, or anything beyond what ryo and william have done.

and damnit! I've been doing that leg thing with the ricochet (albeit occasionally) in the last video for like 2 years!
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Nahxela

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 09:32:30 PM »
Taiwanese and Malaysian diaboloists all seem to have a very similar style of diaboloing, which is fast and speedy.
If you've seen the PEH Cup stuff, you'll notice how a lot of the competitors have incredibly similar styles (which isn't entirely great, as performances get relatively the same, which gets boring after a while)
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 09:06:28 AM »
Looks like someone has been cloning William. I feel very much left in the dust.

That made me so confused until I realized you were not talking about me.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
(mod edit: I switched them to embedded videos. Click edit and look at the code. I hope this isn't what you meant by "strange"! -Sean)

No, when I clicked on that button the code filled up the page and then I shut it down because my computer slowed down. i don´t know what the problem was. Thanks for fixing it.

Does anyone know that guy in the third vid from the top (I think his name was Lim). He has some awesome 3D stuff. Also, I talked to the guy in red shirt through youtube so he speaks english. It´s a shame he isn´t on here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal