Author Topic: Tempei and Ryo Yabe  (Read 3142 times)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Tempei and Ryo Yabe
« on: November 07, 2007, 12:29:45 AM »
Tempei and Ryo Yabe collaborating for a Passe passe video maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqbBjnKQ2Lg

Does anyone know anything about this?
Josh

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
Re: Tempei and Ryo Yabe
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 12:43:45 AM »
wow they are very talented, I had an idea about their diabolo exploits but everything else is just wow!
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 06:32:23 AM »
Very mad indeed.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

seán_

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 03:40:18 PM »
If you sup with the devil, be sure to use a long spoon

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 03:44:08 PM »
Does anyone know anything about this?

Yeah.  Ryo told me it was terrible. Tempei told me the same. The DVD might be ok, i think it was just the hanging out with passepasse...

EDIT:  Ok i just watched it... i think they meant the DVD as well. passepasse are going to completely ruin what could be an amazing collab DVD.  Oh and they successfully spelled someone's name wrong again! First it was Rio Yabe, and now Tempei Karakawa. Things can only get better eh...

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 09:47:29 PM »
Both Ryo and Tempei are pretty kick ass with a few props, it's that classic training that makes you enviably good at most things.

Hmm, still might be interesting.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Matt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 06:07:19 AM »
Yeah.  Ryo told me it was terrible. Tempei told me the same. The DVD might be ok, i think it was just the hanging out with passepasse...

EDIT:  Ok i just watched it... i think they meant the DVD as well. passepasse are going to completely ruin what could be an amazing collab DVD.  Oh and they successfully spelled someone's name wrong again! First it was Rio Yabe, and now Tempei Karakawa. Things can only get better eh...

Also, "Japs in Paris" is, in my opinion, totally racist.  The Japanese themselves consider the term beyond the pale, going back to when it was used by the United States to dehumanize the Japanese in Army propaganda during World War II.  I certainly hope that will not be the actual title of the DVD.  Ugh. 

matt
Many Thanks to Sean for all his work and inspiration.  Respect to the MFP!

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 06:45:20 PM »
Also, "Japs in Paris" is, in my opinion, totally racist.  The Japanese themselves consider the term beyond the pale, going back to when it was used by the United States to dehumanize the Japanese in Army propaganda during World War II.  I certainly hope that will not be the actual title of the DVD.  Ugh. 

matt

My sentiments exactly, if they go through with that name, I hear a big stink about racism coming up...
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal