Author Topic: SilentScreamer's (Trick) Video's  (Read 1788 times)

SilentScreamer

SilentScreamer's (Trick) Video's
« on: November 19, 2007, 04:40:49 PM »
Hey guys,

Now I want to share my video's with you. Don't expect any good camerawork, style or editing. These are just simple, fast made movies that just shows some tricks I've learned and I like. I will make a good and longer video in Summer 2008.

[youtube=425,350]EnYJ3RaafmY
Youtube MQ
2D Shuffle Practise

[youtube=425,350]rGcvH35XHJU
Youtube MQ
Juggling.tv HQ
2D Left Sprinkler Suicide Exit

[youtube=425,350]WAfcaExt_Ec
Youtube MQ
Suicide Attempt Tomicide to Mini-Genocide

[youtube=425,350]XfsdbZl2grg
Youtube MQ
Juggling.tv HQ
J-Whip to Mini-Genocide

I would appreciate some comments.

willum89

Re: SilentScreamer's (Trick) Video's
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 04:59:03 PM »
very nice. I liked them. I'd suggest practicing 2d shuffle some more, you're using your left hand way too much and hardly using your right hand at all, should be the other way around. Your sprinkler looked nice, much nicer than mine and if you get the shuffle down then you can do a bunch of back to back 2d tricks. For filming I guess it's alright not to have shuffle down cause you can just edit out the part of starting up 2 diabolos. I think the filming was fine, but I'm not too picky, as long as I can see what's happening and there isn't a bunch of wind noise I'm satisfied.

SilentScreamer

Re: SilentScreamer's (Trick) Video's
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »
Thanks for the reply, This isn't my best shuffle, My shuffle is way improved since then. Unfortunatily, I don't have always a camera and the guy who films it loses his interest after a while too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal