Author Topic: [VIDEO] Punainen juttu  (Read 6983 times)

tommi

• VotW Contributor
[VIDEO] Punainen juttu
« on: December 07, 2007, 12:46:38 PM »
Ok, here is the video that came up in the other thread.
http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=e6b4871809f49debe057 (streaming and download)

It was filmed in the summer during two hot days at an old grain silo. It has lot of the same clips of me as the other video but there is other stuff also. I don't know why I didn't post this in the first place, I kinda forgot it. And this time it has colors also ;).

Feel free to comment.

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: [VIDEO] Punainen juttu
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 12:55:08 PM »
Classy stuff guys. Nice to see what you guys were up to when filming your collab contribution. Really enjoyed the vertax passing/exchanging.

-Duncan

nev

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »
Nice job - I like the atmosphere of this video.  Slick skill too
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 01:51:45 PM »
cool video, good skills and I especially liked the way you filmed, background, atmosphere and stuff

busk

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 03:50:01 PM »
i liked it a lot, really good editing and atmosphere

tommi seems like the new arjan  :) i like it

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »
i enjoyed this, good work.

[you can tell a good vid when good diaboloers post, sorry for messing that one up]

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »
Really nice tricks, style, filming and editing. Good work!
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »
Nice, the music went just right i think. And those fan pirouette thingies, i've been trying them for ages, nice to see someone nail it like that.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

looby

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »
I have to say the silo was probably the best backdrop I've seen in ages, the two high looked superb in front of a complete blank canvas.  This vid shows why I havent bothered with three diabolos.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

martijn

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
Great video lads :)

It's nice to see full videos from the d.ca collab clips, it's almost like the collab video was a huuuuuuge trailer :P

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 05:20:06 PM »
I have to say the silo was probably the best backdrop I've seen in ages, the two high looked superb in front of a complete blank canvas.  This vid shows why I havent bothered with three diabolos.

Yeah it was pretty awesome. Too bad it was too windy to do two high properly though...

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 08:16:09 PM »
I loved it. Smoothness. Good locations.
High five.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

tommi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 08:55:38 PM »
Too bad it was too windy to do two high properly though...

And it was damn hot and dry too. And you had to face the silo if you wanted do high stuff, even then sunlight was pretty nasty. Oh, and the place was full of broken glass. Other than that, great place for filming :D.

Thanks for your comments everybody, nice to hear that you like the atmosphere and stuff. We tried to put some thought to the filming and editing. I think we didn't get all the things we wanted on tape, but it turned out quite nice. We did plan to go there filming again, but it never happened, soon it got too wet and cold for it.

tommi seems like the new arjan  :) i like it

Haha, thanks. That is a big compliment. The old arjan is one of my all time favorites, you know ;).

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 04:55:33 PM »
loved it!
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Kusti

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »
NICE ;D You guys deserve all the compliments you got so far. Would've been nice to be a part of making the video. Maybe next summer :). Or maybe not.. Hopefully all the snow will be gone before our trip to Canada.Eh?
Jouni I like your stick releases. Tommi I like everything about your juggling, especially 2d. More of that next time? I know you have more goodness bottled up in you. And Jesse, well I adore you, dump your girlfriend and let's make babies.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 12:12:16 AM »
And Jesse, well I adore you, dump your girlfriend and let's make babies.

LOL. I laughed hard. Its not often that you actually laugh out loud at something online.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal