Author Topic: iPod problem with certain video's  (Read 3596 times)

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
iPod problem with certain video's
« on: December 17, 2007, 08:53:17 AM »
I have a problem with .mp4 (MPEG-4)and .mov video's. Some mp4 videos are already o.k. to put on my iPod when downloaded. But some of them don't have the right size etc, so I have to convert them (I use Videora). When i convert them, the files still play perfectly on my PC, but when I've put them on my iPod they always stop after ~5 seconds and return to the video menu. When i press play, immediatly pause, and skip to a random point in the vid I can still watch only 5 seconds before I am returned to the video menu.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do about it? Video's like CoNtRaSt, Choices and Be Sharpe should really be on my iPod ::)
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Walton

Re: iPod problem with certain video's
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
Are you using the right Videora settings? and are you using the latest version. I've never experienced a problem like this, which isn't particularly helpful.

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
Are you using the right Videora settings? and are you using the latest version. I've never experienced a problem like this, which isn't particularly helpful.
As far as I know, I do. It works fine for all kinds of videofiles, except fot .mp4 and .mov.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

martijn

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 12:17:35 PM »
Videora should work fine... I do experience some trouble converting YouTube videos for my iPod with Videora though. Sorry to be no help at all ;D

spinnin pig

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
just type in the youtube link into www.vixy.net
and convert for psp/ipod
or if the file isnt working convert it with itunes
right clikc on the video in itunes then press convert for ipod/iphone
hope i helped
pig
tricks im happy with
2d stuff
grinds