Author Topic: Estonian diabolo mania video  (Read 8068 times)

Marks

Estonian diabolo mania video
« on: December 30, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »
Hi ,here is a estonian diabolo club video. It´s noth wery good but i hope you enjoy. There is no excaliburs but i promise i but here soon new and cool stuff wath we learn. This is a trip video and the firs person is the friend of belgium,enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpnwy10hNqo
Dont forget, im new one!

Moabiter

Re: Estonian diabolo mania video
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 07:14:33 PM »
I like it :)

Marks

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
If you understand estonian then you can look informacion here : http://diabolo.fliper.pri.ee but i think i do english version to. :)
Dont forget, im new one!

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 08:47:16 PM »
ah come on, a wood and you cant use more than one spot for the first 4 minutes
really it gets boring too fast

Kusti

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 09:01:15 PM »
The kid at 6.06 is that Kusti, or Kust? Bummer, I thought my name was rare in this day and age.  :) I enjoyed some of the tricks. Just keep on jugglin'.

Marks

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 09:23:24 PM »
The kid at 6.06 is that Kusti, or Kust? Bummer, I thought my name was rare in this day and age.  :) I enjoyed some of the tricks. Just keep on jugglin'.

Her real name is a karl but we call her kusti..
Dont forget, im new one!

Christopher

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »
Not bad for a first vid, but i see many tricks repeating over and over again.  BTW Are you a big Good Charlotte fan?

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 01:32:07 AM »
The first guy has some nice style - I'd like to see what original stuff he starts coming up with in the future with that style.

-Duncan

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 01:54:44 AM »
Nice to see a growing diabolo community in yet another part of the world. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with in the future too.

Marks

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
Nice comments. We are noth good charlote fans (: The tricks is noth avible in estonia and i think we do same stuff in the future. We have here many circus groups but now diabolo teachers. All tricks is finded some were. But the all people in this foorum do a maisy stuff , where they all study this, i dont know  :'(
Dont forget, im new one!

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »
great to see you have active diabolo community in estonia!.. are you all from tallinn region or what?.. is there good juggling/diabolo stores in tallinna or tarto (or riga, thats not very far from you either..) - my estonian isnt very good but maybe i still try to write something to your forum.. ;)

Marks

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »
Thats great! We dont have circys shops here :S if we need something we buy that on finland or germany. We have here very good juggling teachers,rolabola,acrobatic,pyranids,trampet and fire stuff teachers but no diabolo teachers :D We are only one club in estonia ho do only diabolo,but we all do circus to in circus studio folie www.tsirkus.ee But i think the diabolo get soon famous here ;) Yes we all from Tallinn .Srry about my english.
Dont forget, im new one!

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »
I believe that future will smile on you guys in Estonia. We had the same thing going on in Finland,
in the millenium.  And now the level is getting better every year. Lot's of stuff going on here, and
lot's of stuff will happen in the next year.

I met an Estonian Yo-yo dude when i was performing in the Helsinki and we talked a lot about your
diabolo scene. And i'm happy that you're already putting videos on the net. Also you might consider
to come our Finnish Diabolo Convention in the end of next summer. But i'll put some ads to here
when we have all the necessary info online. Take care. Suur Tänü about the video.
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

Marks

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 01:38:53 PM »
That is wery nice Marko! I remember you in finland. There is a circus festival or something when i see you there. And i remember my circus trainer buy the  Bolottaako diabolo video. I dont know maiby you remember me ,then im was nine or ten years old. Here i am when im eight :P

Here im ten:

And now im just like this :

Maiby you remember. But wath is the Finnish Diabolo Convention ?  And you think this scene? : http://www.reporter.ee/index.php/2007/10/11/diabologa-trikitaja/
Dont forget, im new one!

seán_

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 10:26:24 AM »
The first guy has some nice style - I'd like to see what original stuff he starts coming up with in the future with that style.

-Duncan
That was the first thing that I thought as well.

And to echo Sean, great to here from another country.

fzzyrn

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 11:20:46 AM »
what do you mean no excalibur?
There was excalibur right there! ???

Marks

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »
Yes,Jonas is doing excalibur but diabolo mania group dont to there. ;)
Dont forget, im new one!

Marks

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »
sorri about doble post but here is the excaliburs lidelbit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV_O4CJJ9jM
Dont forget, im new one!

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 07:01:36 AM »
Sorry Markko it took me a while to reply. I've had too much work and been traveling much
lately. And now i have this terrible flu.

Yes I remember seeing you, but not very well. It's probably a long time ago, isn't it?

But i checked your web page. It looks really good. Although i don't understand the language
that well. I studied a little bit estonian, but i forgot almost everything. Estonian Talent video was
cool,  ( http://www.reporter.ee/index.php/2007/10/11/diabologa-trikitaja/). How did it go?
I know that peastarvutaja girl won the price, she is crazy.

The FDC (Finnish Diabolo Convention) is a small festival held near Tampere (2,5hour by train
from Helsinki) at the end of summer. Last time there were like 30 people doing diabolo juggling.
The main focus is on diabolo so all the performances and workshops are about diabolo. We
have a foreign guest every year. First time we had Eric & Anton. And last year Tempei was here.
Next summer is still open and we are looking for the guest. But that's about it. A diabolo festival
in the countryside with guest and a weekend of diabolo juggling. So if you're in to travelling and
seeing finland, that could be fun. 
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 07:08:36 AM »
The FDC (Finnish Diabolo Convention) is a small festival held near Tampere (2,5hour by train
from Helsinki) at the end of summer. Last time there were like 30 people doing diabolo juggling.
The main focus is on diabolo so all the performances and workshops are about diabolo. We
have a foreign guest every year. First time we had Eric & Anton. And last year Tempei was here.
Next summer is still open and we are looking for the guest. But that's about it. A diabolo festival
in the countryside with guest and a weekend of diabolo juggling. So if you're in to travelling and
seeing finland, that could be fun. 

i must add that cheaper/easier way to get FDC is take plain from Riga to Tampere (Ryanair) - flights costs totally about 20-30 euros (both ways), cheaper than ferry tickets and lot cheaper than train tickets from Helsinki..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal