Author Topic: Estonian diabolo mania video  (Read 9176 times)

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Re: Estonian diabolo mania video
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 07:25:23 AM »
Oh, that's true. I totally forgot that. And the easiest way from the airport, would be my car ;)
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

Marks

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 05:20:53 PM »
Sorry Markko it took me a while to reply. I've had too much work and been traveling much
lately. And now i have this terrible flu.

Yes I remember seeing you, but not very well. It's probably a long time ago, isn't it?

But i checked your web page. It looks really good. Although i don't understand the language
that well. I studied a little bit estonian, but i forgot almost everything. Estonian Talent video was
cool,  ( http://www.reporter.ee/index.php/2007/10/11/diabologa-trikitaja/). How did it go?
I know that peastarvutaja girl won the price, she is crazy.

The FDC (Finnish Diabolo Convention) is a small festival held near Tampere (2,5hour by train
from Helsinki) at the end of summer. Last time there were like 30 people doing diabolo juggling.
The main focus is on diabolo so all the performances and workshops are about diabolo. We
have a foreign guest every year. First time we had Eric & Anton. And last year Tempei was here.
Next summer is still open and we are looking for the guest. But that's about it. A diabolo festival
in the countryside with guest and a weekend of diabolo juggling. So if you're in to travelling and
seeing finland, that could be fun. 

Yes this is a long time ago.. Maiby i can do the more langues in web. My mother speak finland to and i can make the finland langue to there :) I want come  next year the lahti circus school in finland.. :D
The talent show is noth so good that i hope,one man say me there im noob.
Peastarvutaja is very grazy,she look numbers and get automaticly the answer.
I visit the finland last week and i buy some stuff in pilailu and visit eureka to i think if you invait diabolo mania club there then we can come there :)
Dont forget, im new one!

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »
Yea, I'll get back to you when we have figured out the FDC08 schedules, prices
and everything. And let's see then how it goes. Meanwhile, have great practice.
And don't worry about the talent stuff, they know nothing about diabolos. :)

Are you applying to study in Lahti circus school or just going to visit there?
If you want to study there you should start running, doing push-ups and improving
your fitness. The auditions are pretty physical. ;) But i'm sure that you can make
it if you're in good health.
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

Marks

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »
Yea, I'll get back to you when we have figured out the FDC08 schedules, prices
and everything. And let's see then how it goes. Meanwhile, have great practice.
And don't worry about the talent stuff, they know nothing about diabolos. :)

Are you applying to study in Lahti circus school or just going to visit there?
If you want to study there you should start running, doing push-ups and improving
your fitness. The auditions are pretty physical. ;) But i'm sure that you can make
it if you're in good health.

thanks,sorri im so busy i cant always answer here. : ) I hope applyng the school enivay.. yes im heare about the school test and i work with my body : ) if you have msn you can add me msn to : M_Kunk@hotmail.com
Dont forget, im new one!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal