Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 7204 times)

Sean

• Administrator
Welcome!
« on: November 06, 2004, 06:32:04 PM »
I've started this diabolo forum in the hopes of furthering diabolo discussion among English diaboloists.  The French have established an excellent diabolo forum on Jongle.net, and while many English speaking diaboloists have interacted through the Yahoo groups diabolo board or through rec.juggling, an English forum dedicated exclusively to the diabolo, which is conducive to regular discussion, does not yet exist to my knowledge.

For this to work, we need all you English speaking diaboloists out there to get involved, post your videos, ask questions, and help each other out! Anything to do with diabolo goes... I look forward to talking with you all!

All the best,
Sean

Arjan

Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 07:25:04 PM »
Thnx Sean,

I think this is a good thing!!
There is not a english forum which I post often, here I`m sure gonna.

seán_

Welcome!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 09:01:34 PM »
Thankyou Sean.

I have great hopes for this Forum. Jongle.net seems to be an important resource for French speaking diabolists, I'm sure this forum will proove to be as usefull.

Seán

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
Welcome!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 07:48:25 PM »
this is definatly a gud thing, alrdy I know where I can get hold of string and tuner kits I couldn't find before cuz the henrys site wudn't work...altho it does work now so thats kinda pointless.  But cheers to sean for gettin this goin  8)

martijn

Welcome!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 08:37:47 PM »
Yes, The more diabolo-forums, the better! :D  English is a better language then french... :)  So, I'm sure i'm going to post very much! :D

Rusty

Welcome!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2004, 09:15:54 AM »
This is a great forum!!

I love the idea of video of the week and the video tutorials. Haven't seen the videos yet (I am at school and the PCs to slow to play videos).

Rusty, Norway

ASamJ2K

Re: Welcome!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 06:41:26 PM »
Yep, This is not as popular as Facebook, but it is still powerful and successful after ten years.
Diabolo lets me be me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal