Author Topic: Any places that sell spare parts?  (Read 3435 times)

Nahxela

Any places that sell spare parts?
« on: February 14, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »
So over the time that I've possessed my various diabolo props (about a year ::)), I seemed to have misplaced a number of accessories for my finesses, and I was wondering if any of you knew of any places that sell spare parts?

I've recently sent an e-mail to Firetoys asking about this, but I probably won't get an e-mail for a while.

And in case you're wondering, I'm looking for: screws and rechargeable batteries for the finesse light kits, as well as a set of stuff for the normal axle (I usually use wide axles, so I've misplaced a normal axle >_>)
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

tipiphil

• Donator
Re: Any places that sell spare parts?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:28:30 AM »

mellowscholar

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:04:27 AM »
I'm pretty sure firetoys sell the batteries, that's where I got mine. Although I've not tried the yet, I guess they'll work for the light kits, firetoys are pretty lovely.

Nahxela

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »
Ah, thanks for showing me that, tipiphil!

Still need the light kit parts >_>, and Firetoys has yet to respond :(
Hopefully they'll have the bits I'm missing, if not, I'll just look elsewhere
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

seán_

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 11:02:13 PM »
In the UK you might want to try butterfingers as they import MB stuff. I might be wrong but I don't think that batteries and little washers make up part of the spares list. Possibly they (or any other shop) might have some from a returned set.

relic

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 11:51:56 PM »
I'd love to find spare washers or something to replace them for mb light kits, I've lost most of the ones from my old rainbow kit and I nearly lost one from my new red kit today and I've only had it since this afternoon!

I read that someone glued them on and tried that with superglue but just made a mess :(

Greg

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »
Firetoys sells the axle and as for screws and washers then try a DIY store, im sure you can pick up a packet of small screws and washers for just a few pence.

Nahxela

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 11:32:58 PM »
Alright, thanks for pointing out where to find the axles.

As for the other bits, Firetoys e-mailed me back, and responded how they'll see if they can find any lying about (that'd be nice).

And, Paul, what exactly is a DIY store?

On a side note, I don't actually live in the UK, I just prefer Firetoys over the majority of online vendors and I'm going to be ordering some other stuff soon so I want to get some spare parts into my order :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal