Author Topic: Diabolo in Sheffield!  (Read 8494 times)

allsoppy5

Diabolo in Sheffield!
« on: February 19, 2008, 04:47:22 PM »
Here it is:
There is a bit more imaginative stuff towards the end... hehe :D

[youtube=425,350]bPxgZT-BWwY

By the way, the passing near the end: We could not see each other at all! There was a wall between us! haha

mofro

• Donator
Re: Diabolo in Sheffield!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
not the most inventive video ever, but not the worst thing Ive ever seen. try and come up with some of your own tricks to put in your video.

Apart from that not bad.

mofro
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

allsoppy5

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »
ok thanks
We do try but then it turns out someone else has done them before us! haha  ;D

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 06:20:04 AM »
Nice work.
The intro was gold. It could not of been better.
Try to get some tricks with dropping at the end and don't repeat clips too much. Seeing just a fan got a bit boring.
I bet your diabolo would improve alot more if you could see past your hair too ;)
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 09:47:33 AM »
i agree about the hair  8)

i counted at least 6 fans, just normal fans  :-\ bear in mind that people don't want to see just normal fans.

also i counted at least 6 tricks that weren't actually finished, just because you edit out the drop doesn't mean that we can't still notice it.

i do like the infinite suicide to finger grind, although the video could have done with out two of them. :)

allsoppy5

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »
Nice work.
The intro was gold. It could not of been better.
Try to get some tricks with dropping at the end and don't repeat clips too much. Seeing just a fan got a bit boring.
I bet your diabolo would improve alot more if you could see past your hair too ;)
Thanks about the intro!

It is my choice what I do with my hair and I can see past it fine! lol
O.k. The problem is I don't know many 2 diabolo tricks! lol

i counted at least 6 fans, just normal fans  :-\ bear in mind that people don't want to see just normal fans.

also i counted at least 6 tricks that weren't actually finished, just because you edit out the drop doesn't mean that we can't still notice it.

i do like the infinite suicide to finger grind, although the video could have done with out two of them. :)

With the fans we did try to do as many different entries as we could (most of them we made up ourselves) sorry if you couldn't tell =(

Actually there was only one trick where we edited out the drop =P

Kusti

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 11:17:44 AM »
I thought exactly the same thing as William. You could just tie 'em up. But if that's the look you're satisfied with, then it's OK by me.

allsoppy5

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 01:31:02 PM »
I thought exactly the same thing as William. You could just tie 'em up. But if that's the look you're satisfied with, then it's OK by me.

No I like criticism (as long as it is constructive). If someone says it looks bad and gives an example of how to make it look better I will do it! lol

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 05:47:52 AM »
No I like criticism (as long as it is constructive). If someone says it looks bad and gives an example of how to make it look better I will do it! lol

Please..
I'll be quiet now.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Squiggle

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 06:30:49 AM »
Don't cut your hair.

Kusti

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »
I have long hair, but I rarely keep it untied, because I find that they get in the way often. Especially when juggling. What I meant was, that if your hair gets in the way, there are other ways of handling it than just cutting it. Make sense?

Darragh

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 11:14:12 AM »
looks like ye had fun making that video thats always a good thing
any video with RATM in it is good enough for me.
From lost to the river

Aaron Z

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »
I have think and long hair which always falls into my hair when I move around, so I always wear my favorite hat to keep it still. I've never tied it though...

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »
was it really worth a video?!

Nahxela

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 02:11:37 AM »
If all else fails for the hair...

Get dreadlocks and do a dreadlock grind!
Problem solved.
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

allsoppy5

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 09:22:00 AM »
If all else fails for the hair...

Get dreadlocks and do a dreadlock grind!
Problem solved.
hehe! I would but my mum says I am not allowed =(

#
yes

I have think and long hair which always falls into my hair when I move around, so I always wear my favorite hat to keep it still. I've never tied it though...
Yes I quite often wear a hat too but i forgot it that day!
looks like ye had fun making that video thats always a good thing
any video with RATM in it is good enough for me.

Yes we had alot of fun making at and yes... RATM are awesome aren't they!

I have long hair, but I rarely keep it untied, because I find that they get in the way often. Especially when juggling. What I meant was, that if your hair gets in the way, there are other ways of handling it than just cutting it. Make sense?
I do not tie my hair because 1: it is long but not long enough to be tied properly and 2: i look silly! lol
Don't cut your hair.
I won't

Please..
I'll be quiet now.
right... that is odd... lol

Walton

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 01:18:50 PM »

Grrrrr, your a total idiot.  This is a forum not a competition but congratulations, judging by your comment you obviously make better videos and are generally better at diabolo than this guy.  But then again you've probably been practising a lot more.  If your not going to give advice then your just being a bit of a twat. Yeah there were a lot of fans and not a lot of the tricks were really clean but it was good, the video shows loads of things that he wouldn't have been able to de before, try to remember just because the tricks you do now are better than this doesn't mean these tricks wouldn't have taken ages to be able to do and it's an achievement so you.  It is worth a video

allsoppy5

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 09:15:37 PM »
Grrrrr, your a total idiot.  This is a forum not a competition but congratulations, judging by your comment you obviously make better videos and are generally better at diabolo than this guy.  But then again you've probably been practising a lot more.  If your not going to give advice then your just being a bit of a twat. Yeah there were a lot of fans and not a lot of the tricks were really clean but it was good, the video shows loads of things that he wouldn't have been able to de before, try to remember just because the tricks you do now are better than this doesn't mean these tricks wouldn't have taken ages to be able to do and it's an achievement so you.  It is worth a video

Thank you lol

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »
Please don't encourage insults. Even if they are in your favour.

allsoppy5

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »
lol ok  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal