14 (3.5%)
Yoho / Diabig (ratchet)
2 (0.5%)
4 inch diabolo (jazz...)
21 (5.3%)
Other
32 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 347

Author Topic: Favourite Diabolo Poll 2005-2007  (Read 51986 times)

mg542

Favourite Diabolos
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 01:34:13 AM »
well since i've never tried a finesse or a circus :P ill have to say i love my goa stages. they are well balanced and are exactly as rigid as i like. that is for both 1 and 2 diabolo.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Favourite Diabolos
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 02:54:27 AM »
finese g2 own :D  I might be bias but I love them.... ok maybe that might have gone a little far but harlequins hate me and I hate them and those are the only other kind that I have tried except for millenium  (like 2 and a half inch) and I hate those too... so lol

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
Favourite Diabolos
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 03:59:21 AM »
i perfer my henrys circuses with the teflon hubs. They are balanced diabolos and i have grown to like them. Although i tried out the finesses G1(still wanna try g2) and i can say that they are also pretty good. Finesses are great for the fans and sfans, when i tried it out, I had like a 2 or 3 times longer sfan than with the henrys! :shock:  But I am always down with my circuses.
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Jeppesen

Re: Favourite Diabolos
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 04:30:40 PM »
i like cirkus with allrou8nd tuning kits;D
3 cirkus( red orange and yellow)with allround tuning kit. 3 finesse( red orange'n green)6.g weight kit on all three and wide axle, henry alu sticks and carbon white. soon 3 yoho's

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 04:20:42 PM »
Used to use Henrys with teflon hubs, but now it´s Diabigs all the way. They do feel similar to Circus Diabolos in a few ways, but the extra weight makes them a lot more stable and also, they accelrate very fast. They are (in my opinion) the best for three (and four) Diabolos and they are easily the best choice for anyone who likes whip-duicides ;)

About the new type...I dont know :(

Christopher

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 02:42:55 AM »
i like yoho diabigs too, good for sprinklers, fans and fast spins.  But tricky to clean.

One-Shot-Kill

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 09:25:47 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm knew but I've been doing diabolos for a while. I'd have to say my favourite type of diabolo would be the finesse (medium axel) because it's like mega awesome with doing 2 and 3 (can only just do it kehe) and also one of course. I have 2 harlequins and when I bought this I was really happy because it's so much lighter than harlequins and they don't really tilt or anything. So I sugest that anyone who reads this buys a finesse because they are AWESOME!!!!  8)

Steve-O

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »
I like the Finesse and Circus equally. The Finesse is lighter and therefore better for practicing longer, but the circus holds speed a little bit better and I find it better for grinds, also for my 2 circus's. Also I bought two twist sets so I can try finger grinds.

-Matt

scottp45

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 04:14:13 PM »
I like harliquins! I only have 1 diabolo and its a harliquin. Personally, i'd like to get a circus and a finesse, as they are good diabolos!I lik harliquins bcause they tell me what speed my diabolo is going at  ;D.

scott
The atomic weight of carbon is 6

now help the bunny rule
the world by putting it
in your signature           (\__/)
                                  (='.'=)                       
                                  (")_(")

diabolo boy 101

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 07:53:41 PM »

GO HB LAVA TEK DIABOLO
go little bunny  (\__/)
                     (='.'=)THE DIABOLO FEELING___
                     (")_(")                                  l
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrH-PfQP1PQ

Matt D

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »
I like Henry's Circus with a wide axle and teflon cups. This makes the diabolo lighter and better for grinds. I also like Finesse G2's for 2d. I haven't tried the wide axled Finesses so that is why I said Wide axle Circus as my favorite.

merripp

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »
yeh circus are best and wide axle is really usefull 4 grinds and stuff but finesse r good 2 but circus all the way   :D

jammy

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 02:16:27 PM »
i use finesse G2s and think there great,but after having ago of ginger toms Diabig with normal axles,i could change my mind very soon! they seem to spin up easyier.  :)
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

Steve-O

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 05:25:28 PM »

yeh circus are best and wide axle is really usefull 4 grinds and stuff but finesse r good 2 but circus all the way   :D

use the full word because not all can understand what you are saying when you type in crazy computer lingo

but any way i love  my finesse g1 with a wide axel even though the sharp edges are very painful

Beni

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2007, 09:47:25 PM »

use the full word because not all can understand what you are saying when you type in crazy computer lingo

but any way i love  my finesse g1 with a wide axel even though the sharp edges are very painful

...says the living punctuation nightmare :D.

apd.squeaky

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 04:12:48 AM »
I'm new...
I don't actually have my own diabolo yet (I've been using a friend's), but I like the sound of the circus and the finesse.  I'm hoping to finally get my own soon, so I checked out this thread and found brands I've heard of (in particular, the harlequin, circus, and finesse).  However, I also noticed some other ones I've heard of and have never gotten a review on (ex: HB Lava Tek), which is good too.  Thanks!

Rastaman

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »
Hmm, i would say Henrys circus with normal width axel. And i also use Harlequin. I think i gotta get myself a second Henrys soon to try out 2d stuff. but that´s a matter of time when ill be able to shuffle 2d. But yea again, I put my money on Henrys Circus( normal axel)!  ;D
Peace and Love to all diaboloers!

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »
hmm, was thinking about buying 3 finesses, but after reading this i think ill stick to yoho for now. the harlequin i tried a couple of years ago was too heavy and wasnt good for playing for a long time. and the only finesse ive played with had lights in it, but i still liked it. and circus diabolos played very similar to yohos. i just want some wide axles for my yohos

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 01:59:56 PM »
I just got mself a couple of Yoho's after having used twor finesse for 5 months and i love them! so smooth, brilliant for 1 and 2d, pretty much perfect!
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »
i still dont get what the difference is between en diabolo and a yoho >:(
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal