Author Topic: Arata's Videos  (Read 20196 times)

Diabolo Dodson

• VotW Contributor
Re: Arata's Videos
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »
 :o that anti-shuffle was insane!!!

martijn

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »
Whoa I missed this. Just caught up with the videos. I'm saying Tempei 2.0 :) Great skills!

The 3d anti-shuffle acceleration looks might fine, but isn't it... impractical? doesn't anti-shuffling slow the other 2 diabs down?

p.s. I edited the first post so it contains all the vids now.

fzzyrn

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 05:58:57 PM »
its kind of a "look what i can do" thing.

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »
i enjoyed his sighs of boredom. it reminded me that he was just as bored when making it as i was when watching it.

Jem

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »
There were some tight, well executed moves but could have done with some fast motion between them to alleviate the boredom.

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »
Considering he goes for a good couple of minutes with those runs (which kills your arms as it is) and includes a good deal of hard tricks within those runs, I'll deal with a bit of boredom to watch some sick skills :)

Also heard Trash's music in the "is this a new trick" section.

martin 1692

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »
It's just my idea but i think he beats the crap out of William Lin in 3d  cause He's pretty awesome with 3d.........but it's just a thought please don't kill me for it haha ;D

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 10:43:01 PM »
It's just my idea but i think he beats the crap out of William Lin in 3d  cause He's pretty awesome with 3d.........but it's just a thought please don't kill me for it haha ;D
*Bang!*
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

nev

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 10:35:20 AM »
It's just my idea but i think he beats the crap out of William Lin in 3d  cause He's pretty awesome with 3d.........
Just remember that this is pretty much a best tricks showcase video - the stuff you've seen of William is more on stage performance (where he does not include his hardest stuff) - I'd guess that if you saw William practicing you may well change that opinion.

Crazy hard stuff though - & that shuffle seems to just power round without much effort from either hand.  (but I do agree this kind of video is a little boring to watch).
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
I´d say there are lots of people better than William in 3D alone...but William is wellrounded in all numbers and presents stuff so good.

Lai shize

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 08:18:21 PM »
Why can't I watch these videos?
I do want to watch them.....

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2008, 12:08:59 AM »
Lai shize do you have the right programs installed? I think you need a flashplayer or something to watch youtube (not sure, someone with more knowledge of computers ???).

It might say that you need to install something, or maybe just try reloading the page (works for me sometimes but again computers aren´t my thing).

martin 1692

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2008, 01:40:18 AM »
Just remember that this is pretty much a best tricks showcase video - the stuff you've seen of William is more on stage performance (where he does not include his hardest stuff) - I'd guess that if you saw William practicing you may well change that opinion.

Crazy hard stuff though - & that shuffle seems to just power round without much effort from either hand.  (but I do agree this kind of video is a little boring to watch).

good  point  ;)

logoman04

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2008, 03:44:39 AM »
insane.... a 3-low machine
The entire world will die in the time of one day the reason being...o_O 3D O_o!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal