Author Topic: Babache extreme sticks - tricks for keeping trapezes from sliding off  (Read 1845 times)

Hathaway

• Donator
Handy little tip I thought I would share with you all, even though I'm sure some of you already know it. On these sticks there is a little black ring underneath the grip, now this little ring can do amazing things for multiple diabolo trapezes! Simply roll this little black ring up to underneath the silver screw on tip, and tada! The trapeze very barely moves if ever at all! Thought it might be of some use to some people!

Also does anyone have any methods to stop the grips sliding off of these sticks?

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
Re: Babache extreme sticks - tricks for keeping trapezes from sliding off
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
when i had a pair of extremes i used to just unscrew the tip ever so slightly and the trapeze rested in the groove. i loved my extremes but i only have one stick left now. i knew i should have bought another pair of extremes rather than energy's at the BJC.

am i allowed to ask whether anyone would be willing to send me a single extreme? mine were really old foam gripped ones, without the metal stick tip thread bits. doubt anyone will have any but it's worth a try.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal