Author Topic: Iceland Diabolo  (Read 15459 times)

TomerB

Re: Iceland Diabolo
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 05:52:54 PM »
Bit rich coming through the same person that used Robbie William's version of Bongo Bong.....

Never used this song on my videos, you might be talking about my 3D tutorial with yonm13 who also edited the video, and also chose this crap music. I tried listening to the original version of the song, it suck so bad, just like the Robbie William's version, i can't imagine someone really listening to it. I repeat, if you listen to some crap on my videos with yonm13, you should know that he chose it. If you wanna know what i listen to, you might go to my Youtube profile: http://youtube.com/user/tomerbar2112

cereal

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »
nice video , and realy great locations (iceland is great)
at 1.50 you are standing near a lake , was that a hot lake ?
cause in iceland you have many volcanoes and hot watter sources :d

greetz cereal

looby

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 07:51:18 PM »
Never used this song on my videos, you might be talking about my 3D tutorial with yonm13 who also edited the video, and also chose this crap music. I tried listening to the original version of the song, it suck so bad, just like the Robbie William's version, i can't imagine someone really listening to it. I repeat, if you listen to some crap on my videos with yonm13, you should know that he chose it. If you wanna know what i listen to, you might go to my Youtube profile: http://youtube.com/user/tomerbar2112

That's probably because you're narrow minded and can't bear listening to other genres of music just incase it defers you from what you're 'supposed' to like which in your case is metal.  Hopefully you'll soon learn to appreciate a wide range of music, it's only a good thing trust me.

Like I said, I'd rather listen to a soundtrack which matches the content of the video.  In your case, raining blood doesn't match your style whatsoever in your 3d tricks video.  If it was in a Langers video I'd have a completely different opinion.  So in conclusion you still fail at matching a song to your videos whereas Al has managed to much more effectively no matter how bad the song is. 
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »
at 1.50 you are standing near a lake , was that a hot lake ?
Yes it was, it was a geothermally heated pond by the blue lagoon. (I was juggling Lava Rocks ;))

Also, Tomer, cool it if you don't edit the video I wouldn't complain about the music.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 09:00:24 AM »
Thanks Louis.
[youtube=425,350]3u_OqjGpNQY
Tomer, please sit down.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

allsoppy5

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 04:51:46 PM »
alright tricks there for one attempt stuff!
just got a bit bored toward the end

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 10:44:33 AM »
Thanks Louis.
Tomer, please sit down.

i think this is possibly the worst example of diabolo rape i have ever seen. i beg that this never reaches the outside world.

discrace utter discrace

mofro
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »
Poor diabolo!!
Not so much fun when your shoved up someones crotch. :D

yitavd

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »
Thanks Louis.
Tomer, please sit down.
William , calm down.
Everyone , lets not forget that its a diabolo forum and not music one.
If someone thought the music was'nt so good he can say it , you dont have to agree with him but dont insult him.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 10:01:25 PM »
Getting a little off topic, don't you think?
I'm calm mate.
I wasn't insulting the video.
Just though it might be relevant to remind Tomer of the muic he has listening to before he decided to put down somebody elses.
(I bet nobody sees what I've done)
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 10:57:20 PM »
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »
Video wasn't that bad. Personally I wouldn't choose that song, and I'd make the juggling balls easier to see. That waterfall location was awesome!!

juzooboy

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »
I Like your videos! you are speed to learn and amazing to do tricks! and i like 3d tricks...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal