Author Topic: Introvert or Extrovert?  (Read 2162 times)

CirqueKid

Introvert or Extrovert?
« on: May 17, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »
I just noticed something recently, and wondered what everyone else's thoughts on it would be, so here goes. 

I've practiced a lot with yo-yoers, and have noticed that they are always usually really outgoing and love to talk and make jokes with each other and do other things like that while yo-yoing, however, when I practice, I usually just keep to myself and focus all my attention on the diabolo, and have noticed that other diaboloists I know also stay to themselves more often. 

I know that I've always kept to myself and have never felt the need to talk unless something I felt important is needed to be said, so I could be the only one, and could be completely off on this.  But I wanted to hear your thoughts.

So, do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert? 

EDIT: Just wanted to make this clearer.  When I say this I mean all the time, not just when practicing with others, (because it's always more fun to talk with others at conventions and workshops and such ;) ) but I mean in just normal day to day life, to see if introverts gravitate towards diabolo more, and more outgoing types gravitate towards other skill toys.
[BBCode] Insert signature here! [/BBCode]

JimmyCords.

Re: Introvert or Extrovert?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 11:59:54 AM »
Thats cos a diabolo isnt attached to a string and if ur joking around and talking it flies off and hits u in the face.
Say Whaaaat?

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 12:27:28 PM »
Brilliant call. :)
I personally love to talk to others while having a jam. Especially at conventions unless they are annoying 5 year olds that follow you and ask to have a go 60 times a minute. Then use your stuff when you're not anyway.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 12:39:39 PM »
I'm a bit of both, sometimes I like to focus and do my own thing and other times I love to chat.

Squiggle

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »
Brilliant call. :)
I personally love to talk to others while having a jam. Especially at conventions unless they are annoying 5 year olds that follow you and ask to have a go 60 times a minute. Then use your stuff when you're not anyway.
I think I understand what you're talking about ;)

(Better not be my sister :o :P)

If I'm with others, bit pointless to stay focused and keep to myself. I can do that at home...if I'm with other people may aswell talk about diaboloing or have fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal