Author Topic: NJC 2008 (Nordic Juggling Convention,in sweden,malmö)  (Read 12033 times)

looby

• Donator
Re: NJC 2008 (Nordic Juggling Convention,in sweden,malmö)
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 03:14:14 PM »
Hey the music worked a treat.  Your own section was pretty well synchronised during the 2d suns and 1d umbrella so good job in all.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Niclas

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »
Hey the music worked a treat.  Your own section was pretty well synchronised during the 2d suns and 1d umbrella so good job in all.

Glad that not everyone hate the music ;)
Thank you!
Your like diabolo news reporter Niclas, always bringing out the updates fast. Nice work.
http://wwww.youtube.com/DiaboloNiclas

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »

i mean, if you want to listen to christian pop then by all means do, but did you think that people would actually like it in a diabolo video? choose something than not necessarily you like a lot but
i couldn't bare it. personally i think that video should get the title of 'worst music ever'.

ben as much as i like you. i 100% disagree with you here, when i make a video im going to put music that i like on it not something that everyone else likes. fu*k that  its about weather u like the video not the rest of the world.
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 06:00:00 PM »
fu*k that  its about weather u like the video not the rest of the world.
If that was the case then why would you publish it on the internet?
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 06:20:33 PM »
ben as much as i like you. i 100% disagree with you here, when i make a video im going to put music that i like on it not something that everyone else likes. fu*k that  its about weather u like the video not the rest of the world.

when the music is so bad that it is unbearable and someone can't even listen to it the whole way through, surely there is something wrong? and as has been discussed many many times before, if the video isnt about the rest of the world, then why release it?

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 07:27:09 PM »
OK well when i release a diab video it wont be to impress you lot! it will be a showcase of my skills, music has nothing to do with that. i despise the music on carnage however i still think the video if excellent. music is about taste, and your never going please everyone.

mofro.

if you don't like the music? don't forget you can allways turn the sound off........
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 08:05:31 PM »
OK well when i release a diab video

Don't.  :D
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »
i like the vids, the song in the first one is gagging for a happy harcore remix! jk

whens this showcase coming out then josh?

lz

nev

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 10:01:18 PM »

Hmm for once I find myself in compete agreement with Josh - well said melad
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

juzooboy

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »
Nice tricks But I didn't really like it...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal