Author Topic: How much do sundias cost in Taiwan?  (Read 2746 times)

fzzyrn

How much do sundias cost in Taiwan?
« on: June 22, 2008, 05:20:57 PM »
I'm planning a trip to taiwan, and i'm trying to figure out if a trip to TPEC/Sundia is worth the money. In the US, I can get short bearing flys for 30, wide bearing flys for 45 and suns for 50. Is the price better in taiwan or should i just order in the US?

Jonny_

Re: How much do sundias cost in Taiwan?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »
it must be better in taiwan, are you going just to buy diabolos? lol

fzzyrn

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »
well no obviously. i would just be in the area and why not make the most of it, right? Speaking of which, where be the taibolos?

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 03:23:34 PM »
DUDE!!! STOCK UP!!! 

seriously, if you goto where ever Sundia is located, get as much as you can.  I think that with no shipping and all that, a sundia fly costs like $20.  (that was when I went back like a few months ago tho). 
the only thing you gotta watch is how much room you have in your bags so that you can carry everything back.  Just dont buy a LOAD of stuff and not be able to bring it all back home.   ;)

As for taibolos, you need to call a certain person.  He's doesn't really own a shop, so you have to call him to make sure that he's home.  if he is, then you cna go over and get w/e you need.  (I dont know if he does shipping and all that) 

Yeah, Sundias are around $20-25 if you actually go to the store in taiwan in pick them up yourself. Hmm, as for taibolos, my friend is actually buying a few for me. You have to call them and then go to their "shop" and pick up what you ordered. Taibolos there are roughly $25. all costs are in USD by the way.

Heres the Gong-Qun website, the maker of the Taibolos.
http://diabolo-at.com/            On that page, you can find the telephone number, and e-mail. hope this helps

n3mo

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »
just visited the sundia shop in taiwan yesterday.
if i remember the prices correctly, the flys and suns are the same at about 500 NT, and sticks (the carbon ones) are also 500 NT. it is the equivalent of approximately $16-17, american. much better prices =D
- Princeton Juggling Club -

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal