Author Topic: Modification/Customization of Equipment  (Read 8880 times)

Aaron Z

Re: Modification/Customization of Equipment
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 07:48:35 AM »
So what if you wanna paint or customize the diabolo itself? More impressive than the sticks it seems to me...

Painting a diabolo seldom works out for people, the paint simply doesn't agree with diabolos in a lot of ways. People have instead used Dyes to color their diabolos, which is the best option IIRC.

Note- Finesses seem to take coloring much better than other diabolos, try drawing on one using water-soluble crayons as a temporary decoration.

^^^ Someone really should try it.

Myke

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »
i will.
as soon as i have a finesse...
Thank you, thank you.

Aaron Z

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 01:39:04 PM »
i will.
as soon as i have a finesse...

Haha, really? I remember when I got my first finesse I had to take it back inside to clean each little grass-mark on it every minute, now I do the same thing with my Flys.

I can't stand seeing new equipment get dirty or damaged, I was devastated when my Flys started getting torn up on my bench corners.

Remember to use water soluble crayons, which will dissolve in water, otherwise you may stain your stuff  :o

Myke

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 04:31:22 PM »
Haha, really? I remember when I got my first finesse I had to take it back inside to clean each little grass-mark on it every minute, now I do the same thing with my Flys.

I can't stand seeing new equipment get dirty or damaged, I was devastated when my Flys started getting torn up on my bench corners.

Remember to use water soluble crayons, which will dissolve in water, otherwise you may stain your stuff  :o

thanks for the tip :)
and by the end of this month i will know if i like diabolo enough to buy a good one...
so now the big question...
well i'll go to another topic for that one ^_^
Thank you, thank you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal