Author Topic: Whats the best free web site host?  (Read 2932 times)

The_Matrix

Whats the best free web site host?
« on: April 28, 2008, 06:18:10 PM »
Hey all

I was thinking about getting a web site dedicated to diabolo and some other juggling, i know lots of people have there own websites and stuff i have searched but what is THE best web site host ( its got to be free :D )

Thanks

Tris ( a.k.a Rusty_08)

spinnin pig

Re: Whats the best free web site host?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 05:10:34 PM »
free hosting dont make me laugh  :D you can get certain sites myspace bebo facebook piczo which are free but you have to have the annoying .pczo.com or myspace/diabolo4eva godaddy.com has cheap hosting though
tricks im happy with
2d stuff
grinds
sticktrap
sticktrap double release
sprinkler/sprinkler suicide

Kingsid3

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »
Spinning Pig you have no idea what you are on about.

http://www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-01.php

There is a list, i you might want to look at getting a free .co.nr domain name as well. But it all depend in what programing language the site is in

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »
I'm using 10gbfreehost.com at the moment and it seems alright. It's a tad slow but you can't really complain seeing as it is free! also a .tk domain might be a viable option for doing things for free aswell.

In all honesty though if you want to make a really good site paid hosting is the way to go. They're fast, have really good uptime etc.

Once I get a chance to sort my site out properly after the exams I'll transfer it to a paid host probably, but for now; it does the job just fine.

-Leo
Behind your back is your front.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal