Author Topic: Vertax genocide I can do it!  (Read 9772 times)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
Re: Vertax genocide unwrapping ( I did counterclockwise... )
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »
How did you manage to practice the unwrap the wrong way around. That way it is totally out of the flow of the whole trick :P ::)

Lol I dunno but I'm glad I found that out.. Now I'm hoping to be able to do it soon =)
I'll let ya know it!

mykill

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »
counter clockwise....
that explains everything?

why did you learn it the other way? was it in somebody's vid?
This was a 5 star post ★☆★☆★

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 11:30:31 AM »
counter clockwise....
that explains everything?

why did you learn it the other way? was it in somebody's vid?

Yea I can unwrap it now sometimes. Sometimes when I unwrap it the diabolo falls of right away. How come?

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 02:02:07 PM »
Thanks for all your help but theirs still one problem on my way of landing it =)

And thats when I unwrap it the diabolo falls of the string.. Even thought I keep on spinning. How can I prevent that?

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
Re: Vertax genocide unwrapping help
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 03:02:56 PM »
A YEAR?!?!?!
OO
it's too much time...i learned vertax, and after almost a month, i learned genocide, ufo grind...the basics..

Well, its not that bad.. i learned vertax about 2,5 years ago and i cant do vertical genocide at all.. i have tried it, but its not working.. its way too difficult..

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 03:30:26 PM »
Diabolo is not a race!

And besides people who take time may learn better technique. Smoothnes, style, technique and quality are measures of true progress.

And yes I've been reading too much Multiball Contact.

Lily

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 03:51:02 PM »
Thanks for all your help but theirs still one problem on my way of landing it =)

And thats when I unwrap it the diabolo falls of the string.. Even thought I keep on spinning. How can I prevent that?

Re-read all the above things that have been said, taking as default your clockwise(for now on) unwrap.
*Also, you may not turning around yourself(like you did as kid to get dizzy), so nothing is holding the diabolo on the string.
Diabolo in Athens is like the sea turtles: you can't say they are extinct, as there are a few left..

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »
*Also, you may not turning around yourself(like you did as kid to get dizzy), so nothing is holding the diabolo on the string.

What do you mean with that?

mykill

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 12:16:30 AM »
the diabolo is falling off the string is because your not spinning. if you stop turning to the right the diabolo may not have enough force to stay on the outside of the string.

another possibility is your attempting to raise the diabolo to quickly above your arms. let it spin and gradually rise. i had this problem and i took me about 30 minutes and my friends watching to tell me that seemed to be happening when i was rising quickly
This was a 5 star post ★☆★☆★

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 07:15:54 AM »
ty alot! Yesterday i tried it again and it just clicked! I found the feeling! Last step is cathing the stick  :-D

Jn4s

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »
 Im too Training the Excalibur Genocide i catch it nearly every time but i dont get it back to the chinese wiping . :)

So thanks to you who make this topic this will help me and my friends too .

This is what i do : I swing it to left then right left the stick catch the diabolo same time i chance the stick in my hands and spin around then when i unwrapping the diabolo i open the wrong warp and then its going to be messy.

:-|

Timaeschulze

• VotW Contributor
Re: Vertax genocide I can do it!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 10:09:50 AM »
Oh you prblem is very easy:
give the diabolo more spin, then it works i think

if you catch the diabolo then rotate your body after passing the stick and then go in the acceleration its not very difficult

Jn4s

Re: Vertax genocide I can do it!
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
Thanks .

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal