Author Topic: Coolest flukes  (Read 14928 times)

seán_

Coolest flukes
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 11:51:09 AM »
<gets restraining order out
That would be awesome in 2d gladiators

Jester

Coolest flukes
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2005, 10:28:36 AM »
i was trying mini genocides

and after my diabolo coming off the string it landed in between the knot on the end of the stick  and the stick so after staring at it for a while i grabbed the string sunned it round and kept it going

8)
do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

Bizzat1

Re: Coolest flukes
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 12:43:50 PM »
Hehehe, when learning mini genocide about 4 weeks back I ended up with a mini genocide to slapocide one way to slapocide back again, to catch  ;D

Paino

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 06:15:34 PM »
i once fluked an eric`s genocide but i cant get it now and garner is refusing to teach me it

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 07:50:15 PM »
AHAHAHAHA

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 08:53:03 PM »
Garner, your evil.
Flukes...I've had a lot of.
Had a weird slack into cradle where it seemed there were Eiffel towers on each side of the cradle...
I've had a few 2d whip flukes where i ended up getting both...
I barely even remember most of my flukes...

Beni

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
I barely even remember most of my flukes...

Well if you log them all and work them out, eventually something amazing will happen, according to probability.
It's called the quantum theory of diabolo.

Beni
(100 monkeys on typewriters + inifinite time and all that...)

Midoryu

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 04:13:19 AM »
For me, this fluke may just solve the "Wooden-stick-makes-infinite-suicides-much-harder-by-wrapping-your-string-up-from-where-it's-tied" problem.  Not being clear enough?  I'll elaborate:

Start long elaboration here:

When doing infinite suicides with wooden sticks, the place where you tie your string makes the string get caught up and thus reducing the length of your string, right?  In another thread fellow d.ca members said the problem can be solved by tying a bowline or something (don't really know what it is), or buying new sticks that don't require you to tie it so your string gets caught.

End long elaboration here.

Well, a few days ago, I was doing infinite suicides on my MB aluminums when I messed up.  Upon reaching for my sticks, I had discovered a knot on my string.  At first I wanted to just ignore it and untie it, like we'd do with any other useless knot, but then I discovered that the knot actually had a loop in it.  What's more, it was NOT a noose.  So I went like "Hey!" and I tried the knot with my string on my wooden pair and it worked like a charm.  Now, I know that there are many other knots out there that you can make, and they're much simpler than the knot I have, but since it was a fluke, I figured that I relate this incident for this thread's sake.  Also, you can't beat my fortified knot  ;D.

Pictures and instructions of/how to tie the knot will come.
If you juggle and you know it, do [insert complex siteswap notation].

traPACK

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 04:50:56 AM »
a couple of weeks ago i did flukely 1d suicide, i missed the stick,it bounce on the floor to reverse its movement and it wrapped diabolo.
Now i can do 1d floorbounce suicide-wrap slowcide-infinite suicide....But i don´t like it because of bad damage on my sticks.

...and sometime flukey excalibur genocides
For downloading from youtube use programm called jdownloader. It's freeware, just google it up.

Myke

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »
Of course, the genocide "SH*T, i missed!! maybe if i quickly let it do another circle it'll get in..." fluke.
Thank you, thank you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal