Author Topic: Help me with 2d left sun  (Read 2269 times)

Wannes

Help me with 2d left sun
« on: August 29, 2008, 02:16:03 PM »
Hello everyone  ;)
I started diaboloing a year ago and after a month i could already do 2d.
Now i can already do some tricks with 2d like mini columns, sprinkler, (double) antisuicide,... But i still got probs with my left sun. One of my diabs always get's into a right frontwrap. Can somebody plz help me with that?

seán_

Re: Help me with 2d left sun
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 02:25:07 PM »
yup, it's been covered before in the thread about 2d suns but basically you are not letting both diabolos pass between your arms. the first one gets through and you bottle it for the second, hence the wrap.

This is known as a Sh*t sun and is a usefull move in it's own right.

Try again keeping the 'let both suns pass between the arms' in mind, or turn to bodily face the diabolos and see what happens.

if you can do sprinklers and mini coloumns this is well within your grasp.
(think of a sun as putting on a backwrap and removing a frontwrap pretty much at the same time, might help)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:34:38 PM »
I found it useful just to concentrate getting the tip of your right stick underneath the second diabolo as it comes around. You'll get it with a little practice. Good luck!
Behind your back is your front.

Wannes

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »
Kk thx for help  ;)

Olive

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 08:10:53 AM »
Spend a couple of hours with Ben, this was hurting my head for ages and I was having the same problem... Do what Sean said and really think about your right hand pointing towards you. Thanks muchly Ben!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal